Nice, no ATV's is good.... Region 8 has more dear and allows by the way
    Kamloops cabins for rent!
    www.bclakefronts.com

Check out some amazing pictures on my Facebook of trophy fish and game:
    www.facebook.com/bclakefronts
    What about YOUTUBE, Check my video on how to make a Euro mount:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadianCade

Re: No ATV use in 3-28, 3-29 and 3-30

And are hunters starting to see the need for a stronger voice representing them yet?

We need a stronger voice! BCWF just isn't cutting it any more time for a larger more powerful group to come in and make a difference, I have a membership with BCWF ( included in my range membership) but wouldn't have it if I had to pay. I am a member of SCI as well and I think if we had the membership numbers in BC there would be change.
    Tight groups Safe hunts

Only way you'll change anything is if you get rid of the NDP.

They are the ones doing this. All part of their anti-hunting agenda you've all been warned about but many ignored.

Now that people have let these dorks grab power, we'll see hunting closed down so fast for white guys, it'll make your head spin. This is just the start.

By the time you organize, it'll be too late. You've lost the grizzly bear hunt and now you've lost huge areas for moose and deer hunts for non-natives, all in a couple of short months.

You guys, and you know who you are, got exactly what you voted for.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Rights ! Rights ! sick and tired of native rights.
    Traditional ways of hunting and fishing I am okay with that. Since when were Quads a tradional way of native hunting. Absolute F--KING BULL SHIT.
    There will be trouble if this keeps going on
    ONE SETOF RULES FOR ALL.

Just use the atvs when is the last time you saw a co in the bush anyway. Bullshit racism at its finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Five View Post
    I am so f*cking tired of the racism in Government policy in BC toward non-aboriginals.
    Same here!

Quote Originally Posted by Dbuck View Post
    I think all use of ATV's in the province should be banned , Native and non-native. the only people who can use an ATV for hunting,
    should be a senior ( over 65 ) or a handicapped person. As far as I'm concerned , don't call yourself a hunter, if thats all you do is
    drive around and around looking for game.
    I have never hunted with my ATV, however don't tell me I can't, but another can because of his skin color.

The double standard is bad, but having been out this past week I think banning ATV use in fire affected areas is a good idea. It should be for all, yes, and that is a problem if the goal is wildlife management because it doesn't even allow for a real critical understanding of the effects of the ban unless the "control" group is consistent which in this case would be a total ban for hunting regardless of status or occupation. However, what has troubled me deeply on these forums over the last while is all of the nasty words towards "ATV users". All of you folks did not walk to your hunting site from your home. You drove to an area and then hiked in. I think road hunting takes much of the wonder out of hunting and I would hope that every hunter would someday learn that hiking and searching and monitoring wind conditions and experiencing the bush in silence is beautiful, but even with that sentiment I would vigorously oppose an ATV ban for hunting. For me personally I don't road hunt, but I do have a UTV. I use it to get to my hunting area on forest service roads because I have decided not to use my daily driving vehicle for this task and experience the greater wear and tear. It makes no sense to me if there is a better tool designed to accomplish the task. Furthermore, I have no problem with using said tool to retrieve game in a timely fashion and better my chances for it not spoiling. It is very narrow minded to lump people into a single category. We bewail when "poachers" are labeled as "hunters" and yet our own community labels whole sub-groups and thinks and speaks of them all in the same manner. I love hiking, I love calling, I love finding sign and following it through the bush AND I drive a UTV.

What a bunch of shyte. NDP found a way to stop hunting. This will now force hunting in other areas, which will put more pressure on wildlife, thus...more closures. The forest will take years to replenish so does this now mean no hunting for years to come? I am really beginning to hate living in this province.