Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: No ATV use in 3-28, 3-29 and 3-30

Re: No ATV use in 3-28, 3-29 and 3-30

Quote Originally Posted by hparrott View Post
    No the update was then added into the actual regs for 16-18 and highlighted in red, with the specific dates.
    Ok, didn't see the update in the actual regs. Not sure why they wouldn't show the dates in the amendment though, that's really stupid on their part.

Quote Originally Posted by russm86 View Post
    Ok, didn't see the update in the actual regs. Not sure why they wouldn't show the dates in the amendment though, that's really stupid on their part.
    Russ EVERYTHING is stupid on the goverments part and More so since the NDP got back in -Complete IDIOTS running things in Most Departments ! JMO RJ

So I’m going to my cabin at loon lake this Tuesday or Wednesday and bringing my razor, it’s 3-30 so I’m not allowed to ride? I haven’t seen anything stating I can’t in which is obvious? Not hunting just riding..
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Ride away its all good

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    So I’m going to my cabin at loon lake this Tuesday or Wednesday and bringing my razor, it’s 3-30 so I’m not allowed to ride? I haven’t seen anything stating I can’t in which is obvious? Not hunting just riding..
    You’re not hunting and it’s not between September 1 and December 10, you’re good.

Does this include trail bikes can you run those in that area

Quote Originally Posted by carnivore View Post
    I guess the FN have a constitutional and treaty right to hunt, while for "white eyes" it is a privilege.
    I guess that could mean they also have a right to keep and bear arms ?
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

lol i was in a burn in 3-26 one day after work up there in my areial blind waiting for a evening whitetail to poke his nose out when...i hear it in the distance a buzz of 2 strokes in the distance...now i do not condone drinking and hunting but this evening i had brought one beer into the blind to nurse until sundown...
    as the buzz became closer i realized they where no longer on a road or trail but ripping through the burn...as i watched these meat heads rip and tear all regrowth in front of me i felt my temper flair..
    suddenly there was movement at the base of my blind the unsuspecting victim froze navigating where they would go next.... i took my shot!
    the opened beer hurtled through the air and hit the two stroker in the helmet soaking his torso in beer..
    we need more inforcment on habitat damage around kamloops than anything else..

the victim went from fear too anger too defeat...

everyone is allowed there own recreation but habitat destruction is all to common..

[QUOTE=walks with deer;2018751]lol i was in a burn in 3-26 one day after work up there in my areial blind waiting for a evening whitetail to poke his nose out when...i hear it in the distance a buzz of 2 strokes in the distance...now i do not condone drinking and hunting but this evening i had brought one beer into the blind to nurse until sundown...
    as the buzz became closer i realized they where no longer on a road or trail but ripping through the burn...as i watched these meat heads rip and tear all regrowth in front of me i felt my temper flair..
    suddenly there was movement at the base of my blind the unsuspecting victim froze navigating where they would go next.... i took my shot!
    the opened beer hurtled through the air and hit the two stroker in the helmet soaking his torso in beer..
    we need more inforcment on habitat damage around kamloops than anything else..[/QUOTE

up silver creek? Designated riding area.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)