Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: No ATV use in 3-28, 3-29 and 3-30

Re: No ATV use in 3-28, 3-29 and 3-30

Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway View Post
    As backwards as the race based exception is I welcome this news. I'd be for a permanent ban on crown land for all ATV use off the FSR. Anything to get less vehicles in the backcountry.
    No, we need to ban all hunting that isn't conducted the way you prefer to hunt.

All of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by horshur View Post
    About 500ha thuya creek fire..90 % steep ground fire. No improved access. Worst burn area adjacent to thuya fsr cannot for life of me reason why 3-28 is included in ban...
    Because the Bonaparte band was the sqeaky wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway View Post
    As backwards as the race based exception is I welcome this news. I'd be for a permanent ban on crown land for all ATV use off the FSR. Anything to get less vehicles in the backcountry.
    So you don't like hunting or you can't afford an ORV??Inform us?

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    This is an ATV ban for hunting only won't change joy riders. This is to impact none FN hunting nothing more

Rarely use atv for hunting myself but would not support a atv ban that only targets hunters
    The restrictions are expected to be in place until access and visibility conditions return to a state where wildlife are less vulnerable, the ministry said, noting the new restrictions do not apply to First Nations exercising Aboriginal rights to hunt.

Exactly the Friggin FNs get what they WANT again and screw over us resident hunters AGAIN ! jmo RJ
    Last edited by REMINGTON JIM; 10-02-2017 at 08:12 PM.

There is no impact on First Nations right to hunt if the same ATV restrictions apply to them. Don't get it

Saying that, I have never seen a First Nation hunter out in in these zones -- during hunting season. I hunt them a lot.

I agree with others here on the principle, but am not too sure about getting riled up about the conservation impact.

Nice guys now we have hunters fighting with hunters in regards to ORV's. united we stand, divided we fall! Just what the non hunters want!!!

Screw it I should just hunt anyhow, say I'm First Nations and screw em!
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterguy View Post
    Nice guys now we have hunters fighting with hunters in regards to ORV's. united we stand, divided we fall! Just what the non hunters want!!!
    How do you know who the hunters are on here?? Some of the guys posting on this site are a part of the anti agenda and are here talking shyte and stirring the pot, their true colors will show. A guy with 3 posts and an opinion is a likely suspect. lol

Not fighting with anyone. Just aware of the fact the the spaghetti bowl FSR and atv trail system is the number one issue affecting ungulate numbers negatively and predator (wolf) numbers positively. A little overgrowth growth would do a lot of good.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Time to hike with your gun now if your going to see a nice buck.
    Walk up a closed road for atv and maybe see a good buck, a nice meat buck, BANGO!
    Jel -- CLOSED 4 OFF ROAD VEE HIC CALZ -- these boots R made 4 warkin and datz jis whad daydo
    Oh ya...for sure....hike 3 miles up, because I have to leave the truck behind, only to find that
    "Tonto" has dropped a buck using his "aboriginal FORD"!