Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: No ATV use in 3-28, 3-29 and 3-30

Re: No ATV use in 3-28, 3-29 and 3-30

Quote Originally Posted by Billybird View Post
    We need a stronger voice! BCWF just isn't cutting it any more time for a larger more powerful group to come in and make a difference, I have a membership with BCWF ( included in my range membership) but wouldn't have it if I had to pay. I am a member of SCI as well and I think if we had the membership numbers in BC there would be change.
    Completely agree....if I had time I'd love to start a new federation but I don't....hope a new one that truly stands up for resident hunters is formed soon so we can all jump on board and have a stronger voice..

Quote Originally Posted by pnbrock View Post
    Just use the atvs when is the last time you saw a co in the bush anyway. Bullshit racism at its finest.
    This is the first time I agree with something like this..f em....unless they have signs everywhere prove that people weren't out before this closure was released, if they were going to ban FN's as well, sure, but if they're going to be biased they can pound sand..

While I dislike the fact my hunting is not constitutionally protected and indigenous peoples' is, I relectantly accept that's just how it is. But to exempt them from emergency conservation measures is just nuts. Write your MLA, people!

**** sakes you guys the damn fire is only 1/2 of the hectares it is advertised as. There is lots of green in the fire. The mapping of it typical lazy government much like current press release no atv map...including an area 10x the size of the fire area. Areas that are 100kms from any fire and you can still drive you FWD truck anyware. Fricken enforcement gong show cause you can still ride as long as not hunting...I have to think for the sake of the province this is a mistake(boundary)
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

i agree with a stronger voice than bcwf i really think negotiating away my rights is unacceptable!!!!

maybe we should pay bcwf on a performance basis?

As usual I am totally PISSED at the Gov and the Poor FN s ing. ! THERE so hard done by ! LoL ! Its gotta come to a head and end it soon ! jmo. RJ
    Last edited by REMINGTON JIM; 10-01-2017 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billybird View Post
    We need a stronger voice! BCWF just isn't cutting it any more time for a larger more powerful group to come in and make a difference, I have a membership with BCWF ( included in my range membership) but wouldn't have it if I had to pay. I am a member of SCI as well and I think if we had the membership numbers in BC there would be change.
    How proactive are you?
    Like most, and me lately, nothing is done to present our views and desires to our MPs, MLAs. I guess that we fully expect them to read our diatribe on this forum and make the changes.
    As for SCI. Notice when you go to their site, you cannot find a list of board members, you can at the BCWF website. I wonder why that is?
    You want a stronger voice, get involved with BCWF instead of just holding membership.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    How proactive are you?
    Like most, and me lately, nothing is done to present our views and desires to our MPs, MLAs. I guess that we fully expect them to read our diatribe on this forum and make the changes.
    As for SCI. Notice when you go to their site, you cannot find a list of board members, you can at the BCWF website. I wonder why that is?
    You want a stronger voice, get involved with BCWF instead of just holding membership.
    SCI is actually starting fresh in BC at this time. Right now they are not a strong voice in BC but the results they have achieved else where and the international backup they hold future potential.

For those who are anti non resident or GO this organization will not help with those views.

As for BCWF heart might be in the right place but ability to achieve results is in ?. At this time I see a lack of effort for a push back regarding grizz and as a hunter who enjoys this hunt it's a slap in the face

BCWF looked promising pushing big dreams but seems they are not seeing the results hoped for

BCWF has it's good but when it comes to defending hunters I ? If they are right for the job
    Last edited by Wild one; 10-01-2017 at 01:31 PM.

You all best hang onto your hats cause the rumour is full on ban province wide for use of quads for hunting in the works.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)