Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: got a love this one

Re: got a love this one

Quote Originally Posted by Citori54 View Post
    This is absolute bull#$%^. I have a moose draw in 5-13. I contacted the BC Wildfire Service and a CO from Quesnel asking about the fire closures in the area. The Fire Information Officer contacted me on Wednesday and advised the ban would be lifted and indeed notice was posted on the gov.bc.ca/wildfirebans website that the area closure was rescinded as of noon Wednesday, September 27th. The CO contacted me by e-mail and advised that all hunts in region 5 would now proceed, but did warn of a possible vehicle closure. I have great respect for the fire fighters, but these bureaucrats have no frickin idea what they are doing. The ban was lifted as of Wednesday and yet the RCMP were still fining people on Thursday. If wildlife survival hinges on this vehicle closure I can absolutely live with it but it MUST apply to all hunters, not just non-native. And for those that voted NDP like Island Wanderer, maybe now you know what the rest of us were worried about.
    lol, I got a name mention.

I must say, having different rules for different folks is pathetic politically correct nonsense.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Tip of the iceberg....NDP evil, dont forget.
    …..better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Quote Originally Posted by 250 sav View Post
    I hate this 2 sets of rules BS
    What he said

Quote Originally Posted by 250 sav View Post
    I hate this 2 sets of rules BS
    X3............we need to vote out the NDP asap..

I am so tired of this garbage.

This isn't a new thing when it comes to government. The liberals were making deals with First Nations when they were negotiating for site C. Same poop, different pile.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Its the new Canadian way, get used to it.
    Like Turdeau standing up at the United Nations meeting and instead of giving a speech about his vision of Canada in the world to come, he spews off about apologies and reconciliation with effn n's at home

Trudeau’s UN flop was a sad display of moral relativism
    Toronto Sun . com
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

This is the perfect opportunity to expose the entities involved for what it is, has chief Alphonse made a response to the ban?
    If he calls for his members to follow the ban then I can respect that, but if not then boooo....
    Shocking, but I am beginning to think the NDP isn't fit to govern the province for 4 years with some of their idiotic decisions in such a short time. Not that they are that much different from the previous stupidity we are used to, its just stupid to stupider.

I dont blame or point fingers at the average native hunter but as my indian buddy said to me once,,,,"I gotta live here too and we all have to work together."
    Last edited by 338win mag; 09-30-2017 at 06:25 AM.

We need to mount a letter writing campaign to the local MLA's, MOE executive, the Minister of Environment etc. Conservation measures cannot be race based....if this prohibition truly is required, then all hunting should be included. In my opinion this is just a back door way to pander to the First Nations desire to have native only hunting in these areas. It is bad enough affected hunters forfeit hard to come by LEH draws with this prohibition, but now our odds will be reduced for the next three years to add insult to injury.

Is someone capable of writing a well worded letter that we can pass along to our region. I wrote one two years ago and it was pretty strong worded. They just kept telling me to contact someone else