Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: got a love this one

Re: got a love this one

Just drive where you need to drive and if caught tell them you self-identify as a native hunter and are exempt.
    Designing the perfect tin foil hat.

I cannot confirm this latest rumour/news, but I have been told by a cabin/resort owner in the Cariboo that the prohibition will likely not apply to outfitters/guides as well as First Nations. If this is true, and it will be clarified hopefully Monday, then it means only tax paying BC residents will be prohibitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Citori54 View Post
    I cannot confirm this latest rumour/news, but I have been told by a cabin/resort owner in the Cariboo that the prohibition will likely not apply to outfitters/guides as well as First Nations. If this is true, and it will be clarified hopefully Monday, then it means only tax paying BC residents will be prohibitted.
    You are correct it's already been hashed out on another thread Outfitters are also exempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    You are correct it's already been hashed out on another thread Outfitters are also exempt.
    Its because they have built better relationships with Fn than resident hunters

Does not make it right but it's the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    This isn't a new thing when it comes to government. The liberals were making deals with First Nations when they were negotiating for site C. Same poop, different pile.
    Yup....but NDP is worse.
    …..better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.