Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: got a love this one

2. Site Sponsor

Re: got a love this one

What? Again we are being screwed while they let the others do anything they want. I have no problem with the restrictions but to not impose it to all is bullshit.

I hate this 2 sets of rules BS

Using atv's is their traditional way. Long before white man showed up they had quads and jet boats and center fire leaver action guns.

Oh wait.

They didn't even have the wheel. But you know there is no special treatment

Incredible, .....
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Both the Bonaparte and Tl'etinqox-t'in chiefs have the NDP's ear..... Hold on to your hats, were in for quite a ride!

well that is one way to ruin a good friday night, reading that crap

Wow...just...wow. Looks like I'm going to write a letter to my MLA for the first time in my life. Not that it will help but it will make me feel better.

I hope Joe Alphonse puts pressure on his band members to do the right thing and follow the same rules as everyone else...they wanted a complete ban in the first place. If they are truly serious about conservation they won't take advantage of the "exemption". They would do well to publicly state that they will not take advantage of the exemption. Don't pass up this great opportunity to do the right thing Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by northernguy View Post
    Wow...just...wow. Looks like I'm going to write a letter to my MLA for the first time in my life. Not that it will help but it will make me feel better.

I hope Joe Alphonse puts pressure on his band members to do the right thing and follow the same rules as everyone else...they wanted a complete ban in the first place. If they are truly serious about conservation they won't take advantage of the "exemption". They would do well to publicly state that they will not take advantage of the exemption. Don't pass up this great opportunity to do the right thing Joe!

I posted nearly the exact statement in the WL Tribune comment section.

This is absolute bull#$%^. I have a moose draw in 5-13. I contacted the BC Wildfire Service and a CO from Quesnel asking about the fire closures in the area. The Fire Information Officer contacted me on Wednesday and advised the ban would be lifted and indeed notice was posted on the gov.bc.ca/wildfirebans website that the area closure was rescinded as of noon Wednesday, September 27th. The CO contacted me by e-mail and advised that all hunts in region 5 would now proceed, but did warn of a possible vehicle closure. I have great respect for the fire fighters, but these bureaucrats have no frickin idea what they are doing. The ban was lifted as of Wednesday and yet the RCMP were still fining people on Thursday. If wildlife survival hinges on this vehicle closure I can absolutely live with it but it MUST apply to all hunters, not just non-native. And for those that voted NDP like Island Wanderer, maybe now you know what the rest of us were worried about.