Thread: In Scope tactical gear

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

In Scope tactical gear

Anyone on here ever used the In Scope tactical V4.0 Military Jacket? Kinda looks cool, sized for larger forms, all the way up to 4X. Anyone ever order from In Scope? If anyone has used or dealt with this company, could you leave a comment good or bad on product, or how your experience with them was? Moosin
    "A good day hunting is mud on your truck or blood on your hands"

“Some people go to church and think about hunting……………others go hunting and think about God!”

It's actually called the 375 "ouch and ouch"!!

"Not asking for any spots or anything like that............................................"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: In Scope tactical gear

The wife ordered a full suit for herself in camo, i gotta say i am impressed. So much that i ordered a jacket in grey and wear as an everyday coat. I have no complaints on quality what se ever, really good zippers. My only complaint or problem is the front pockets are high on your chest. Cant put anything in them cause it pushes into your chest. Especially if you wanna put on a backpack, straps go right over pockets. I really like the fit of the coat, the only thing is they fit a bit small for the sizes. The wife had to order a second pair of pants cause they first ones fit small, maybe too much turkey over the holidays haha, i dont think that is it though as i have read complaints of the same thing. Order one size bigger. I am normally a large, i have a couple things that are even medium. I ordered the XL and it fits perfect.
    my brother in law has the tactical blizzard 35L pack, i have a few packs and am not really happy with any of them, an Alps, a couple under armour and this one he bought is actually really impressive. Again, wicked good zippers. Im gonna order one.