Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone know when the cattle in Reg 3 have to be in by?

Re: anyone know when the cattle in Reg 3 have to be in by?

How does Gcreek know what the BCWF pays Jesse? I've spoken with Jesse countless times, and for that matter, numerous people at the office and Prov. executives and I still don't know what Jesse's wage is. How would he know.......

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    We even have Troy Halliday, the BCWF ex access committee chair throwing out allegations that Glaicar and myself are conspiring with gcreek. Good one Troy, you must be drinking the same hallucination liquid that Spy gets into.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    How does Gcreek know what the BCWF pays Jesse? I've spoken with Jesse countless times, and for that matter, numerous people at the office and Prov. executives and I still don't know what Jesse's wage is. How would he know.......
    Do your homework.

To the best of my knowledge, it all falls under the confidentiality agreement that every executive has signed. If his wage has been published, and is public knowledge, I will humbly apologize. Please direct me to where I can find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Do your homework.

Why the **** does anyone really care how much Jesse gets paid by the Fed? There is no way in hell that his pay is a) public business and b) any sort of pressing problem.

This will come as a newsflash to everyone who's lived in BC for a long time: there are cows on the landscape and there are cattle ranchers who sometimes combine thin skins and poor social skills, there are non-ranchers who go into cow country and aren't aware of the expected protocols and piss off the people who live there, and there's some people who don't like cows (and probably don't like ranchers) and there's some people who don't like city people.

How that is worthy of discussion escapes me. None of it is news.

Here's what does interest me: what benefit or damage do cattle do to public property? Is there science to back it up? Are there links to that science? Can any actual conclusions be drawn?

We're communicating on the friggin' internet for God's sake. There's a little icon over the reply box that looks like a globe with a piece of chain. Next time you're inclined to tell someone to do some research or look here or there, consider trying something a bit different. Find the information, and link to it. That'll help everyone pick the flyshit out of the pepper.
    Rob Chipman
    "The idea of wilderness needs no defense, it only needs defenders" - Ed Abbey
    "Grown men do not need leaders" - also Ed Abbey

Sorry Rob. I’m just pissing inside their tent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post
    Why the **** does anyone really care how much Jesse gets paid by the Fed? There is no way in hell that his pay is a) public business and b) any sort of pressing problem.

This will come as a newsflash to everyone who's lived in BC for a long time: there are cows on the landscape and there are cattle ranchers who sometimes combine thin skins and poor social skills, there are non-ranchers who go into cow country and aren't aware of the expected protocols and piss off the people who live there, and there's some people who don't like cows (and probably don't like ranchers) and there's some people who don't like city people.

Here's what does interest me: what benefit or damage do cattle do to public property? Is there science to back it up? Are there links to that science? Can any actual conclusions be drawn?

We're communicating on the friggin' internet for God's sake. There's a little icon over the reply box that looks like a globe with a piece of chain. Next time you're inclined to tell someone to do some research or look here or there, consider trying something a bit different. Find the information, and link to it. That'll help everyone pick the flyshit out of the pepper.

Their tent Troy, or your own.
    It looks to me like you're pissing on your own leg.
    I would think that the salary of a "paid lobbyist" working for a non charitable organization would be released to the general membership if they so asked.
    Otherwise what's the secret?
    No matter how you slice it, an executive is working for the members, or should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Chipman View Post

Try using a little imagination Rob. There have been grass eaters and browsers on this continent for how many 10,000 years? Cattle have taken the place of most of the grass eaters. ( I'm thinking elk in BC in recent history, bison on the prairies) The big difference is cattle don't migrate.

Have you noticed how short the elk can get the grass in Jasper Park? Just some random thoughts for you to ponder.

I have faith in science only as much as the credibility of the person giving the evidence. (IE Al Gore) otherwise, it's science fiction.

You're giving fine examples of your single minded ineptness, keep it coming.

Yes, a bit of a shit show...

Also an important topic that needs to be discussed?

Lots of interesting info for sure...
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

heheh....finally read the rest of this thread after reading the first page when it started....when I kept seeing this thread up top of the list I had a feeling it had gone a little sideways....