Thread: Not able to buy moose tag?

Not able to buy moose tag?

Tonight my son and I went down to Canadian Tire to purchase our licenses and tags for our trip north next Friday, all went well with my purchases ( license, black bear mule deer tags ) but when she tried to validate the moose tag it was rejected say that I had all ready exceeded the limit for this species tag., which I don't understand, I wasn't buying another failed limited entry tag. Figured I would try again tomorrow. We carried on with my sons license and moose tag and his was rejected as well, has anyone else experienced this.
    Thanks for your input

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Not able to buy moose tag?

go to service bc office

Just login to the government website and go through the motion of purchasing a moose tag. If there is a problem ie, the system thinks you already got one, you will find out then!

punishment for not completing your survey.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

did you make sure you logged off properly before going to the next person on the same computer