Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Maybe there really is something wrong with the LEH system

Re: Maybe there really is something wrong with the LEH system

Quote Originally Posted by quadrakid View Post
    I,m with Sitkaspruce! As a side note. People on this site love to bash the people who operate the LEH system. The number of applications filled out improperly was in the range of one in four. Who are the real dummies?
    Made the same mistake this year too. Realized it AFTER I paid, so went back into the system, cancelled that "order" (no refund) and re-paid for the correct MU. :/

I wonder how many people that "don't win ever" are being strategic about it. If you are entering a 5-1 draw and not winning I get it, but if you are entering a 5-1 draw with a group of 4, I would be surprised if you didn't win it once every 5 years or so
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member

My gf's aunt got an island elk draw last year in an area she didn't even ask for. She's close to 80 and they gave her a bull draw for the Thasis area which is extremely rugged and to kick it off it was archery only. She doesn't even own a bow. One wasted tag which an arden bowhunter might have gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksith View Post
    I wonder how many people that "don't win ever" are being strategic about it. If you are entering a 5-1 draw and not winning I get it, but if you are entering a 5-1 draw with a group of 4, I would be surprised if you didn't win it once every 5 years or so
    How do you figure that one?

Quote Originally Posted by bosch View Post
    My gf's aunt got an island elk draw last year in an area she didn't even ask for. She's close to 80 and they gave her a bull draw for the Thasis area which is extremely rugged and to kick it off it was archery only. She doesn't even own a bow. One wasted tag which an arden bowhunter might have gotten.
    Human error, plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr View Post
    How do you figure that one?
    if you have 4 chances to win 5-1 rather than 1 chance, your odds of success will be higher, also thinking about reduced odds as that definitely plays a part as we have lost 1.4-1 drawings going in on shared hunts of 4 in the past.
    WSSBC Monarch
    WSF Life Member
    2% Certified
    RMGA Member
    CCFR Member