Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Princeton moose 807

Princeton moose 807

Every year myself and few buddies all put in for the same draws in hopes of increasing our odds that one of us will score. This year we got lucky and hit a moose draw for 807, any bull starting Oct 1st. Problem is my buddy put in for the wrong area as we normally hunt a bordering MU.

I am certain there will be moose in there as we have seen a ton in our area, problem is we have never hunted it. I know the keyboard police are going to give me @#%! but I thought I would politely ask the members on here if anyone has any info they would care to share about finding a bull in 807. We only have have days from the opener as we all have extremely busy lives, any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Princeton moose 807

I may be able to help. PM'd you

Ok jelvis post coming up.

To shoot fred with a really big spread head to the fin dont get scope bite on your chin..when the creek is red hang him in your shed he will taste good with bread. When you hit the swamp go for a romp.spruceys galore watch out for that big white butted (wh@#$)

I just told you where to find the moose..

If anyone has the GPS coordinates for the biggest bull in the area, it would be very much appreciated I am sure. Best of luck on your hunt!

Moose are a meat animal, not looking for a monster by any means, just something with horns that is legal I appreciate any help we can get, bit of a mess up on the area but I am sure we will have a good time no matter what and see some new country!

All joking aside i told you where to look with my criptic jelly thread

Where the creek is red.....

I liked the post wwd, your jelly impression was spot on and I will make sure I hit up finnigan and red, they are really my only two options haha Not sure about the big white butted thing, but as long as it has horns I am sure it will get a bullet too

Okay

Head to the stemed go around the bend moose on the loose grouse in the roose watch the mu dont be a femu. Overthe hill and your ready to kill pass all the way to the otter and you got a slotter..

It's funny because I live on the island and love fishing, otter pt is my favorite, we call it 'slaughter pt"!!!