Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Princeton moose 807

Re: Princeton moose 807

Pinewood just told ya��
    Life's like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today, might burn your arse tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by 1980skywalker View Post
    Every year myself and few buddies all put in for the same draws in hopes of increasing our odds that one of us will score. This year we got lucky and hit a moose draw for 807, any bull starting Oct 1st. Problem is my buddy put in for the wrong area as we normally hunt a bordering MU.

I am certain there will be moose in there as we have seen a ton in our area, problem is we have never hunted it. I know the keyboard police are going to give me @#%! but I thought I would politely ask the members on here if anyone has any info they would care to share about finding a bull in 807. We only have have days from the opener as we all have extremely busy lives, any help would be greatly appreciated
    So whats the verdict Skywalker, were you succesful in punching the tag last year?? I managed to pull the same draw for this fall, can’t wait.
    Huntin, fishin, and lovin every day.

Congrats. Saw a Cow and Calf in there last week. And have a bunch on my camera from the past year.

No big bulls though.

You live on the island= no more info��

We got er done in short order last year, a big bull for the area but small compared to northern bc. Congrats on the draw, you will have a great time!