Thread: Harris Bipod

Harris Bipod

Hey everyone looking for some advice. Im debating putting a bipod on my deer rifle. Was thinking Harris either 6-9 or 9-13. Thoughts. Appreciate the input, have never had or used one, was thinking I could reach out further with one.
    Tight groups Safe hunts

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Harris Bipod

I really like mine. I have a bit longer one though on my deer rifle, 10-20" or something like that. I hunt grassy areas where the extra length has allowed me to shoot over the grass. It really let's you set up and steady your rifle for longer shots. Adds a bit of weight and some of the time you won't use it but when you need it, it's great to have.

Thanks appreciate the input
    Tight groups Safe hunts

Harris is the only one . . . if ever in need of repairs ship to Kentucky and it will be returned . . . they pay the shipping.
    Non-Harris . . . if the return postage is not included it will be re-cycled!
    I have hunted with various heights since the early 80's. There is one on every rifle and I generally hunt with the 13-25 model and carry a 9-13 which can be swapped quickly when the terrain requires the lower model.
    Some report changes in point of impact when the feet are on a hard surface. To find your own comfort level, shoot a group from concrete and then from the same position place carpet under the feet. The carpet closely duplicates shooting from grass.
    At last count there are eight and while a couple are not Harris they will never see the need to repair!