Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Save the Wolves!

Re: Save the Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Done!!...
    Sure makes me wonder just how many of these "Anti Hunting" surveys are out there on a daily basis???
    Social Media sure could spell the death for hunting as a heritage/resource.
    Need to start making social media a benefit for us before its too late....
    Has to be something well thought out however.
    Thanks for posting the link.

You are correct

The link at the bottom of the page is a signup for their petition to end wolf hunting.
    The link to vote does not work at least not on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Done!!...
    Sure makes me wonder just how many of these "Anti Hunting" surveys are out there on a daily basis???
    Social Media sure could spell the death for hunting as a heritage/resource.
    Need to start making social media a benefit for us before its too late....
    Has to be something well thought out however.
    Thanks for posting the link.
    We as Resident Hunters need to fix up our relationship with First Nations and fight these idiots as one solid force!

Thinking the puppies and teddies are doing just fine here. A neighbor and I paid a trapper to take out 3 packs of wolves last winter on our ranges. Couple of cow eating bears also met their demise.

We have about half our cows home from range now and we have counted 14 dry cows that went out with a calf and one orphan calf so far. Have treated another 7 calves that were wounded and escaped.

But then, some say my cows shouldn't be where wildlife belongs...........

Quote Originally Posted by gcreek View Post
    Thinking the puppies and teddies are doing just fine here. A neighbor and I paid a trapper to take out 3 packs of wolves last winter on our ranges. Couple of cow eating bears also met their demise.

We have about half our cows home from range now and we have counted 14 dry cows that went out with a calf and one orphan calf so far. Have treated another 7 calves that were wounded and escaped.

But then, some say my cows shouldn't be where wildlife belongs...........
    I knew it was " bad"...worse in other places. .sorry to hear it's far worse than I had ever imagined..all these groups..save the grizzly, save the wolf's. .save the 2 peckered" Ashnola" tree baboon...and we wonder why beef costs $$$$$..
    Thanks for the sad update Dave...
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Chaser View Post
    The link at the bottom of the page is a signup for their petition to end wolf hunting.
    The link to vote does not work at least not on my phone.
    I couldn't vote when I was using explorer but it worked fine when I used chrome to access their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    We as Resident Hunters need to fix up our relationship with First Nations and fight these idiots as one solid force!
    Agree in building a better relationship with FN would be good for hunting but when it comes to antis they are not really affected so not seeing big help from them here

FN hunting rights are well protected do to treaty rights. This is why antis don't target them and often when the lobby against hunting they clearly exempt FN

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    Agree in building a better relationship with FN would be good for hunting but when it comes to antis they are not really affected so not seeing big help from them here

FN hunting rights are well protected do to treaty rights. This is why antis don't target them and often when the lobby against hunting they clearly exempt FN
    Does deer..moose see diff..who is shooting them...fn..or not fn..?? If lobby why not lobbying against all huntersor is that rasist lobbying...blahh,,blah

Ya, it's amazing how many idiots in the City watch the "Sopranos" or other "Mafia" TV shows where 9 humans are murdered per episode, yet the scream out loud when a Wolf is taken legally by a Hunter. Little do they know how hard it is to hunt one, let alone even see one in the wild. I've only seen 2 in my life in the wild, never even got a whisker of a chance at a shot. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by finngun View Post
    Does deer..moose see diff..who is shooting them...fn..or not fn..?? If lobby why not lobbying against all huntersor is that rasist lobbying...blahh,,blah
    Its called picking the low hanging fruit and that is us sad but true. There is no legislation protecting none FN hunting legally none FN hunting is a privilege not a right

FNs hunting on the other hand is protected by treaty rights way harder to screw with. Attacking FN hunting rights can be a huge legal battle and yes they can play the race card lol

Simple terms FNs hunting rights are legally protected none FN have no hunting rights so antis are being smart and picking a battle that they have a chance vs a go no where war