Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: wood stoves and fire ban

Re: wood stoves and fire ban

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    There is something going on in the coastal area (which is weird), but the rest of the province is in the clear.
    There is something going on in the coastal fire zone alright… The major population center of this province sits in the coastal zone and most of those bodies wouldn’t know how to have a safe campfire if instructions were tattooed on their forearm! Some cretins I’ve witnessed think it’s ok to burn stacks of pallets on landings surrounded by burn piles and dried grass
    If it cant be done with one shot, it shouldn't be done.

"grab large claw hammer - put against butt cheek , pry head out of ass with claws...then go back to school..."

Quote Originally Posted by Livewire322 View Post
    There is something going on in the coastal fire zone alright… The major population center of this province sits in the coastal zone and most of those bodies wouldn’t know how to have a safe campfire if instructions were tattooed on their forearm! Some cretins I’ve witnessed think it’s ok to burn stacks of pallets on landings surrounded by burn piles and dried grass
    Yup, where we live there are constant Facebook Posts "Anyone got any pallets laying around?" They end up being burned down by the River, regardless of the fire risk and of course, leave piles of nails around.

I is scary to turn around your vehicle anywhere near all
    those random pallette fires...