Thread: Grizzly and Cubs in Prince George

Grizzly and Cubs in Prince George

In the shop making furniture when I heard on local radio about Mom & Cubs in Pineview area wreaking havoc on peoples fruit trees.Been there for a few months and no problems till now.Anyone here about this or got pics?Not far from home.Not often Grizz move into town?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Grizzly and Cubs in Prince George

They're right in my neighborhood. Grizzlies come through pineview every year when the salmon are running, nothing new. This year though these ones have been hanging around. I have seen a couple pics. Nice looking sow with healthy cubs. Last i heard there was a shed door that got worked over and they passed through someones driveway. People are a little intense though how they want them dealt with. Weird, i thought everyone in BC loved grizzlies.......

The Leaf Lickers on the coast and in the Legislature love Grizzlies!Now if we can just get them together in one cage??Yeah I know!Kinda Redneck Mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by markomoose View Post
    The Leaf Lickers on the coast and in the Legislature love Grizzlies!Now if we can just get them together in one cage??Yeah I know!Kinda Redneck Mentality.
    Not really...just get the CO's to trap them, then ship to west side of Vancouver and release them....see how well that goes
    over!....or better, release them in the next PETA convention auditorium...lol

Quote Originally Posted by markomoose View Post
    In the shop making furniture when I heard on local radio about Mom & Cubs in Pineview area wreaking havoc on peoples fruit trees.Been there for a few months and no problems till now.Anyone here about this or got pics?Not far from home.Not often Grizz move into town?
    There's always grizzlies in pg town, on the hart anyway see one every couple of years. See tracks often, a frend saw a sow and cubs up north Kelly last week.
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.