Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

Re: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

Firstly, when it comes to talking about Ourea, he has proved himself and who he is....he is a true Sportman, and enjoys
    hunting the outdoors....so kbob, bad move (comment) in regards to who he is......not cool and quite honestly,
    a real stupid comment...

As for Jassmine, I am on the fence about who she/he is.
    I understand that not all hunters share the opinions, and honestly, when it comes to Gbear, some hunters do differ
    in opinion.
    Me, I have never hunted Grizzly, and never thought that just taking skull and hide, and leaving everything else was
    a cool move.
    If I had hunted Gbear, it feel it is my duty to pack out everything that I can.
    Even if my efforts were because I wanted to manage Preds, I still feel the obligation to pack out.
    I would like to have a Gbear tag to control some of those bears that have just learned that hanging game is a free meal,
    or that a gunshot is a "dinner bell"
    Problem is, no LEH for where I hunt in the fall....but there should be a few handed out....IMO.

Jassmine, at this point, if you really are a hunter, but are one of those that thinks Gbear should be left alone....then state that.
    As for being pegged a "troll", I don't think that reputation is going to stop at this point.
    Your best option is to post pics of you with some game "in hand".
    Block your face if your worried, but they sure better be of you.
    Anyways, I don't follow every post on every thread of this forum, but I have seen who is legit...
    It is harder to determine if one is not...but your making a good case for some to classify you as a Troll.
    I am going to leave it at that, and let others figure it out, unless you can prove them wrong.

What I do know is this...if I was called out as a troll, I sure as heck would be doing everything in my power to prove
    that I am not.
    Cant say Jassmine if you have really put forth that much effort.
    Rifles on a bed isn't telling me much.
    A history of pics over a lengthy timeline would be my approach, and they would be pics of me out there "Hunting".

^^^Well said and pretty much the way I feel about her or he or whoever this is. What I find puzzling is the amount of hate towards this person, she gets a few here frothing at the mouth yet she or he replies for the most part respectfully! Quite frankly I could care less what anti group she belongs to if that is in fact true but the way some people respond to her doesn't help our cause. And for what it's worth, I've got one cat! K

The pictures 'she' does post actually say alot.

The average(non-hunting) person might look at 3 guns laying on a bed and consider that "packing up" to head out for the weekend. And it 'might' just be, but not very likely.

As a hunter, packing up for the weekend, rarely(never) involves packing every gun you own. LOL.
    If you're going deer/elk/moose hunting, your gonna bring your hunting rifle and maybe a 22 for midday grouse. A trip to the range may very well include several firearms, but I can't think of anyone heading to the range for a weekend, unless there's a shoot. Any lower mainland shoots this weekend? How about a shoot that includes rifle, shotgun and rimfire?

And....'Her' last activity here was 12:17 am today, at least under 'her' jassmine account LOL, so you know 'she's' been back to this thread. Must have been all restless waiting for first light and the morning hunt for deer, grouse and geese....Hahaha

f350ps: I doubt anyone here "hates" jassmine, but there's definitely a few here that have seen through 'her' phony act and are calling 'her' on it.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter how eloquently you type or copy/paste, if you're sole objective is to negatively impact our heritage in any way, under the guise of being 'one of us', than you deserve what you get. IMHO.

There is not an established or networked member that will vouch for her/HIM as legit.
    Virtually every HBC member has contacts on this site that they have hunted with.
    Big zero on Jassmine's ledger there.

Another thing that stood out is her online name "Jasmine" WTF?
    Virtually everyone on here has a tag name that is associated with hunting, the outdoors, or firearms and such.
    Jassmine.......seriously.

TOP DEFINITION
    The most unique, beautiful and funny person alive. Always laughing, having fun, putting friends before others and very adventurous. Is a bit Romantically challenged but accepts things for the way things are. Open minded and a free thinker. Marches to the beat of her own drum and doesn't let anyone's words affect the way she feels.

I see a person with a deep rooted agenda that has created an online personality as a woman.....who is bubbly and innocent, who is new to hunting.
    People are reluctant to be aggressive with such a personality.
    Members will be more tolerant, some are silly enough to be even flirtatious.
    This is by design.
    Wolf in sheep's clothing.
    Head out of your ass people.

If any of those members from Raincoast, that are obviously lurking on this site, just stood tall and said, "this is who I am and I want to engage you in support of my values and beliefs", I would have utmost respect for them regardless of the outcome.

In life I don't need to like anyone as my governing factor to engage, do business or activities with. I simply need to respect them.
    From the minute Jassmine exploded on this site I smelled something fishy.

kbob's embarrassing earlier post on this thread pretty much proves there are moles on HBC with various aliases.

Last edited by Ourea; 09-16-2017 at 01:48 PM.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Irony is, if yu post on one of those Anti Sites, and even you comment respectfully and your of the stance that you disagree
    with what they are saying...they will just remove it from there forum!!
    All they want to show is there point, and anybody that supports them...but no posting is kept if you disagree or post otherwise....
    In other words...they don't how to "stand up properly".
    Funny how we allow them here...and allow their point of view....hypocritical hippies!

Isn't this interesting as it all falls together with a guess I made sometime ago as to her real identity. Don't worry "jassmine", the "skye" isn't falling. That said, using two accounts doesn't really look favorably on you and your accused agenda. Tsk... tsk... tsk...

Quote Originally Posted by kbob View Post
    Hey everyone,
    Needed to move from the country to Vancouver to continue with my career.
    As such it seems that I'm stuck a few hours away from good hunting in either direction. Share a vehicle with the rest of the household, so can only occasionally be the pilot.
    Do not mind co-piloting and contributing to costs. Game for nearly every type of hunting (waterfowling, rifle, or bow). Have a really neat inflatable kayak that is stable to hit some harder to access areas. Early 30s, First Nations, biologist (nothing with game species sadly), ready to hit any type of terrain.
    So if anyone is needing someone to help cover some costs drop me a line.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

That's not entirely true. I've been on Raincoasts, and Pacific Wild's facebook pages for some time, and have made numerous comments that do not support their views. BigshotsBC kicks people off more readily than they do for the reasons you have stated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Irony is, if yu post on one of those Anti Sites, and even you comment respectfully and your of the stance that you disagree
    with what they are saying...they will just remove it from there forum!!
    All they want to show is there point, and anybody that supports them...but no posting is kept if you disagree or post otherwise....
    In other words...they don't how to "stand up properly".
    Funny how we allow them here...and allow their point of view....hypocritical hippies!
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    That's not entirely true. I've been on Raincoasts, and Pacific Wild's facebook pages for some time, and have made numerous comments that do not support their views. BigshotsBC kicks people off more readily than they do for the reasons you have stated.
    Well, I posted on one of those Anti Wolf Cull sites, and it was gone inside 12 hours!
    And I was polite and gave reasons etc.
    I don't waste much time on Anti's Sites...but that was my experience with one of them.
    I just stick with what I like in my life.
    Thus my rants lately about us hunters all getting on the same page, because we are going to need to, as
    hunting is looking more and more like it is on the chopping block, and we need to start pushing back....somehow.
    I do agree however, that we need to start weeding out some of the posters who are not who they say they are.
    Don't have to kick them off, but atleast we should know there true stance is all.
    This is a forum for hunting/fishing, and to support each other with help/discussion/info.
    Not to have Antis on here causing disruption....IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    ^^^Well said and pretty much the way I feel about her or he or whoever this is. What I find puzzling is the amount of hate towards this person, she gets a few here frothing at the mouth yet she or he replies for the most part respectfully! Quite frankly I could care less what anti group she belongs to if that is in fact true but the way some people respond to her doesn't help our cause. And for what it's worth, I've got one cat! K

f350ps, my moral compass points true north...we have a mutual associate that would certainly vouch for that.
    As stated, I respect those that stand up for themselves and their beliefs.
    To deceive and manipulate behind a false identity, to use/play others for their political cause......as low as it gets.
    I have zero tolerance for enemies within, regardless of where it happens.

I make no apologies for my moma bear attitude for standing up when it comes to anyone or organization that is willing to go this low to get what they want.

Bigger picture.......
    If organizations are willing to "mine" in our back yard to selectively pick information, to undermine our heritage, under false pretense..........how skewed is their "science" going to be that they will run up the flagpole, in support of their agenda?
    Think about that.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea