Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

Re: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

Quote Originally Posted by jassmine View Post
    And I am sure that you are now ready to present evidence on this fact now? Seems to be on your mind an awful lot?
    You asked me a question, and I answered.

But then when I asked you to answer my question you tucked your tail between your legs and ran off.

Because you simply like to lob accusations at someone and refuse to stand behind your own statements with any shred of proof.
    So again I ask you, show me where I've made a statement or post that would support the anti hunting agenda?
    Please show us, I'm sure we'd all love to see it.
    But I know you will never do it, and make up some excuse or go on some rant, because there is no proof to back up your statement.
    Just you demanding that only your questions be answered but running to hide any time I ask you anything or ask you to provide proof.

So do you have the proof now? It's been a few weeks, I know your not the "quickest" but that should have been more than enough time to find the evidence supporting your statement that I am not a hunter.
    So please let's see and take your own advice : )
    Be honest, how many cats do you own? I must say even I'm starting to find your posts to be annoying...and that's saying something.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Give it a rest jassmine. I asked you point blank about a year ago to post up a picture of your hunting rifle and give us a few details about it, as you claim to be a hunter. I very specifically stated the picture had to be current with something to validate date(ie. Newspaper) and did not have to reveal your identity in any form. I even posted a picture of one of mine with a brief description to give you a guideline.

After a long pause, you hung a picture of discount box of 270 ammo on a WSS paper, likely the nearest thing to the counter when they turned you down on handling there rifles without a PAL....Hahaha

It's your drama princess, pretend it however you wish.....

So do you have the proof now? It's been a few weeks, I know your not the "quickest" but that should have been more than enough time to find the evidence supporting your statement that I am not a hunter.
    So please let's see and take your own advice : )
    Sorry I am not the "quickest" by your academic standards.
    Call me stupid in your eyes I guess......

Just an FYI, I was a managing partner of an extremely successful national sporting goods company.
    My duties included sales and marketing, over seas sourcing, private label and licensing, vendor relations (some were publicly held suppliers) inventory control and purchasing.
    I cashed out in my forties, sold my investment properties and have been laying boot tracks in the hills ever since.
    Not bad for a guy that is not the "quickest" by academic standards.

Jass, the academic community has a big fancy word to describe women that unknowingly have the propensity to annoy and agitate most people if given a chance.
    They call it........ "SINGLE"

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    Be honest, how many cats do you own? I must say even I'm starting to find your posts to be annoying...and that's saying something.
    Arguably one of the funniest posts I've read on here......well played sir, well played.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    I must say even I'm starting to find your posts to be annoying...and that's saying something.
    Well then you certainly shouldn't stand for other members denigrating a member out of nowhere, especially in a topic where she hadn't even posted, especially when it has nothing to do with the topic at all. That would fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    Give it a rest jassmine. I asked you point blank about a year ago to post up a picture of your hunting rifle and give us a few details about it, as you claim to be a hunter. I very specifically stated the picture had to be current with something to validate date(ie. Newspaper) and did not have to reveal your identity in any form. I even posted a picture of one of mine with a brief description to give you a guideline.

After a long pause, you hung a picture of discount box of 270 ammo on a WSS paper, likely the nearest thing to the counter when they turned you down on handling there rifles without a PAL....Hahaha
    Here you go before you cry anymore.
    Luckily I'm packing up for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Sorry I am not the "quickest" by your academic standards.
    Call me stupid in your eyes I guess......

Just an FYI, I was a managing partner of an extremely successful national sporting goods company.
    My duties included sales and marketing, over seas sourcing, private label and licensing, vendor relations (some were publicly held suppliers) inventory control and purchasing.
    I cashed out in my forties, sold my investment properties and have been laying boot tracks in the hills ever since.
    Not bad for a guy that is not the "quickest" by academic standards.

Jass, the academic community has a big fancy word to describe women that unknowingly have the propensity to annoy and agitate most people if given a chance.
    They call it........ "SINGLE"

Wow, between you and IW you're looking pretty desperate here, this girl has answered every question you guys have asked then when prodded to answer hers you've turned to childish shit, grow a set for fack sakes! I've actually enjoyed her posts for the most part, the majority are very factual, the others are defending her position which she really shouldn't have to if you have the ability to read or can focus long enough to understand what the articles she posts are actually saying! Don't let a few discourage you Jazzy, some of us are listening AND learning! K

So, how many cats do you own f350?

Congrats on the picture there Jassmine, but a whole year later??
    Out of curiosity though, maybe tell us a bit about what you have pictured there, makes, models, calibers and scope etc.

Sure hope that doesn't take another year. LOL.