Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

Re: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

Tough call on heavier filtering. Be a shame to see this place end up like big shots, where hurt feelers for getting called out for talking out your rectum rates a suspension/ban. Besides, the mods/admin here already work way beyond their pay scale.

That said, after this recent debacle, there is definitely a sound case for shifting the line in the sand a smidge. Tough to win a fight when you're morally forced to wear gloves and hit above the belt, against an opponent who doesn't even know what morals are.

100% agree.
    There was a time I thought all parties that cared for wildlife and habitat conservation could find common ground. I was wrong. Adapt....

Tightening requirements on HBC won't prevent antis from joining or trolling. A good example is the trapperman forum they require more personal info and add trapping related? To sign up and still get antis

Hiding does nothing to help the hunting community. Our true issue is the public is hearing the anti side 100 times to our 1.

Our silence is where antis gain their power to use miss information. We all would like to just go hunting and be left alone but that is not helping our stance

I don't think there is anyway to avoid this kind of person from showing up here.
    Even if they want to argue the "other side" so to speak....let them...won't change my mind.
    But, the real problem I have after this was all said and done....is that "crap literature" she/he/it put out!!
    If you have taken the time to read it...you should!! cause it is "out of this world"! ridiculous, but none the less,
    it hangs out it the "cyber world" now.....
    To say, based on a photograph of ones smile, is only indicative of one posting their pic with a successful animal harvest,
    and that we only smile big when we have something to show!!...that's a study...
    Are there comparison of that same person with and with out smile...
    Have the stuff that has me rolling on the floor in laughter while I am out in the field with friends/family is stuff I either don't carry a record of, or, would I want to post it on here.
    But I can tell you this....I have had some great happy smiles and laughter, and it did not require me to have game laying
    in front of me......not even close!
    The one thing I look forward to when I am out there, is hunting along with my friend, who can make me laugh all long...
    Or watching my daughter trying to spot game, or taking pictures and having to eventually drag her away so we can move on.
    "Satisfaction only comes from me when I have been successful, and it shows thru the pic and my smile"!
    That's it...that's all you got...god, I sure hope you didn't spend much on that education!
    Actually, hope you did...cause it will take you a lifetime to pay it off....cause nobody who pays well will hire someone
    like that....not for long.
    Anyways....enough...."gotta go out there and get my SMILE ON"

Heck, I had a grin on before I even got out of bed this morning; watching a doe grazing outside my bedroom window. Guess that must prove intent. LOL.

Sorry boys I had "it" pegged many moons ago, Im glad to see everyone now sees "it's" true colures. I always thought "It" was a paid instigator & only here to ruffle our feathers.. "It" is not part of the hunting family and I agree is an impostor here on HBC...
    Last edited by Spy; 09-19-2017 at 01:05 PM. Reason: took out she changed to 'IT"

Screw it, I'm still asking her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Travalanche View Post
    Post up a selfie taken when you see "her" for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Post up a selfie taken when you see "her" for the first time.

Just puked in my mouth a little. I'm in the middle of a divorce and my fitness watch says I've masturbated five miles this week, but I'm still not that desperate. Date cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Travalanche View Post
    Worth a shot might be able to convert her with the right piece of wild meat ..... if she is even a she lol