Quote Originally Posted by jassmine View Post
And I am sure that you are now ready to present evidence on this fact now? Seems to be on your mind an awful lot?
You asked me a question, and I answered.

But then when I asked you to answer my question you tucked your tail between your legs and ran off.

Because you simply like to lob accusations at someone and refuse to stand behind your own statements with any shred of proof.
So again I ask you, show me where I've made a statement or post that would support the anti hunting agenda?
Please show us, I'm sure we'd all love to see it.
But I know you will never do it, and make up some excuse or go on some rant, because there is no proof to back up your statement.
Just you demanding that only your questions be answered but running to hide any time I ask you anything or ask you to provide proof.

So do you have the proof now? It's been a few weeks, I know your not the "quickest" but that should have been more than enough time to find the evidence supporting your statement that I am not a hunter.
So please let's see and take your own advice : )
Be honest, how many cats do you own? I must say even I'm starting to find your posts to be annoying...and that's saying something.