Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

Re: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

If you're talking the Wildlife Defense League, ya.... I didn't last very long either. I hear what you're saying as well. I see that there are some good things happening, and I'm encouraged in regards to the "push back".
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Well, I posted on one of those Anti Wolf Cull sites, and it was gone inside 12 hours!
    And I was polite and gave reasons etc.
    I don't waste much time on Anti's Sites...but that was my experience with one of them.
    I just stick with what I like in my life.
    Thus my rants lately about us hunters all getting on the same page, because we are going to need to, as
    hunting is looking more and more like it is on the chopping block, and we need to start pushing back....somehow.
    I do agree however, that we need to start weeding out some of the posters who are not who they say they are.
    Don't have to kick them off, but atleast we should know there true stance is all.
    This is a forum for hunting/fishing, and to support each other with help/discussion/info.
    Not to have Antis on here causing disruption....IMO.
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

guest Guest

Well it might appear the weasel has been chased out if the hen house...... I wonder what he/she comes back as....... Time will tell. Hey Jay, how about posting some if them family water fowl pics from years gone buy.

Undeniable that kbob is jassmine......and probalby has a few other accounts.
    How low are those associated with Raincoast willing to go.
    Shameful.
    As a result I have zero respect for the organization nor anyone associated with it.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    f350ps: I doubt anyone here "hates" jassmine, but there's definitely a few here that have seen through 'her' phony act and are calling 'her' on it.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter how eloquently you type or copy/paste, if you're sole objective is to negatively impact our heritage in any way, under the guise of being 'one of us', than you deserve what you get. IMHO.
    Perfect other Example is Doc Weaver ! Friggin SKUMBAG green peacer RJ

Kbob apparently hasn't touched base with his alter ego jassmine, as he's been fishing in the Waterfowl forum today. Or, maybe he simply forgot to remember which handle he was posting under today. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    f350ps, my moral compass points true north...we have a mutual associate that would certainly vouch for that.
    As stated, I respect those that stand up for themselves and their beliefs.
    To deceive and manipulate behind a false identity, to use/play others for their political cause......as low as it gets.
    I have zero tolerance for enemies within, regardless of where it happens.

I make no apologies for my moma bear attitude for standing up when it comes to anyone or organization that is willing to go this low to get what they want.

Bigger picture.......
    If organizations are willing to "mine" in our back yard to selectively pick information, to undermine our heritage, under false pretense..........how skewed is their "science" going to be that they will run up the flagpole, in support of their agenda?
    Think about that.
    Point taken Oreo, my point is that I'm not ashamed of what I do or what I believe in and I sure as hell ain't gonna let them get under my skin! I've come to a point in my life where I could give a rats ass what these people think but at the same time I surely don't want to lose our heritage and will fight like hell to make sure we keep it! That said, I still stand by my point that Jazzy has posted a ton of scientific journals that support our lifestyle and a lot of these are quite informative. I think what bothers me the most is the way some members respond to her posts, instead of being disrespectful just put her on Ignore, if everyone did this she'd be talking to herself! I've got a few ideas who she and her alter ego is, I'm gonna guess she is Skye A and kbob is Kyle A, I won't post their full names as any anti searching for them will be directed here! K

Sorry Ourea, auto correct just can't do your name! K

Quote Originally Posted by finaddict View Post
    I think I just tasted some puke in my mouth............

Quote Originally Posted by finaddict View Post
    WOW!!!

So now hunting or should I say (implement conservation), should be based on "words and phrases"...!!!!
    Oh, now wouldn't that be laughed out any scientific journal...any real one anyways.
    Where are the words to examine when hunters speak of "funding" and "habitat restoration"....there not...
    Don't get me wrong, those words exists on this forum, but not in the so called "research paper".
    No surprise, those words don't exist in any Anti sites.
    No, they don't want to spend a penny to do that....let alone lift a finger to even help in those projects.
    Downright ridiculous....
    What is this, something out of the American anti terrorist page.....following the world wide web, keying in on a "word"!!??
    Using a word, as research, to somehow "manage wildlife"....insane...absolutely nuts...
    Is that what modern day education buys these days??
    Must have been a "glue sniffer" in the past!