Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

Re: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

Thanks for the heads up Oureo, after some looking back I'm pretty sure you've nailed it! The only one I'm still struggling with is kbob, he's posted in the Tinder of Hunting Buddies section looking for a partner, somebody should take him up on his request! What I'm finding kind of puzzling is that if these freaks are walking amongst us why are they not nuked, mods have access to IP addresses! Mind you, if they are registering at different gay bars there would be different addresses so I guess it's tough to track! K

Quote Originally Posted by IslandWanderer View Post
    If you think that's funny, check out what you recently wrote:

I've actually enjoyed her posts for the most part, the majority are very factual, the others are defending her position which she really shouldn't have to if you have the ability to read or can focus long enough to understand what the articles she posts are actually saying! Don't let a few discourage you Jazzy, some of us are listening AND learning! K

Numerous people have been doped, "we" need to move on and up.
    Learn and grow.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Oureo, after some looking back I'm pretty sure you've nailed it! The only one I'm still struggling with is kbob, he's posted in the Tinder of Hunting Buddies section looking for a partner, somebody should take him up on his request! What I'm finding kind of puzzling is that if these freaks are walking amongst us why are they not nuked, mods have access to IP addresses! Mind you, if they are registering at different gay bars there would be different addresses so I guess it's tough to track! K
    Bigger picture....we have people/organizations being deceitful, lying, in our den, manipulating for their self gain.
    We need better radar.
    I was accused of not being very "quick" by a raincoast affiliate......
    I am quick enough to pick out rats when I see them.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

I have noticed that Alena (Jassmine) has not posted on this topic since she was identified for what she really is. C'mon Alena, time to grow a pair and show us that you actually do have some self-respect and integrity. Looking forward to how you try to justify your "research" and how you plan on having it pass the UVic Ethics committee.

Time to suck it up, buttercup and show us your medal.

Only one who hit my ignore list

Many post Jasmine made did not add up. True motives were not completely clear but enough red flags to make me ?

Now I know why she was so upset when I called out "Wildlife Society Bulletin" as a garbage publication on a previous thread... And this so called "research paper" is another extremely flawed piece example of what passes for scholarship at Raincoast. There's so much selection bias, cherry picking, and false or assumed inference, that the thing is worthless. It's not science--at best it's poor social science. The problem is that the war Raincoast, Darimont, and Elebing-Schuld are fighting isn't one of science, it's a war of public opinion, and we need to be very careful about public opinion, because that's how we lost the grizzly bear hunt.
    A conservationist is an environmentalist with a gun.

Maybe require sponsorship from a dedicated member(s) on the forum for new people. Greater than X# of posts required. Photos of hunting experiences. Sorry Whonnock, intentions have been quite clearly illustrated and a time comes when we need to protect ourselves. The respect was never there.
    There was a time I thought all parties that cared for wildlife and habitat conservation could find common ground. I was wrong. Adapt....

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Maybe require sponsorship from a dedicated member(s) on the forum for new people. Greater than X# of posts required. Photos of hunting experiences. Sorry Whonnock, intentions have been quite clearly illustrated and a time comes when we need to protect ourselves. The respect was never there.
    Then I wouldn't have been here as when I started hunting, I didn't know anyone on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by rimfire View Post
    Then I wouldn't have been here as when I started hunting, I didn't know anyone on this forum.
    You'd be surprised.....

Quote Originally Posted by RiverOtter View Post
    You'd be surprised.....
    True story, I'm sure!