Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

Re: Patagonia grizzly bear jerky needed

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Some of these extremists that oppose our sport are active members on this site.
    Sad part is many are blind to this.
    Why is it so terrible that antis might be active members on this site? I don't see the point in trying to catch them out and identify them as antis. Their two cents doesn't change my participation one bit, not what I post nor what I read. I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say around a campfire with other hunters or at a cocktail party with a mixed group.

Is there some level of secrecy I'm supposed to observe because people that don't agree with me might be reading what I write? Or offering an opinion that I don't agree with?

Who cares? We certainly don't let them sow discontent amongst us-- we do that ourselves just fine.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Yup not all deer & moose hunters are predator hunters and many think they should leave the Predators alone ! there opinions ! RJ

I don't worry about it if I cross paths with them here or in person

It would be worth attending. Chat with folks who have different viewpoints; maybe change a mind, or have a few laughs, maybe meet a chick.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

I agree with island wanderer..i was saying be violent rude or uncanny.
    I am very aware there is extreme activist on the site.
    The biggest thing is some of us engage in argument with them that feeds them ammo.
    Just saying it would be interesting to attend. See perspective.
    Maybe talk a extremly hot activist back to a man cave and get her on a grizz rug.
    I agree sith them in the sense leaving a whole bear carcass in a high tourismn area is wrong and has fed a lot of ammo.
    A gut pile can typicaly not be avoided with a creature of that calibre...but the whole naked body might offend me.

And you know Jassmine will be there.......whoever she/he is.
    Sure as shit not a hunter.
    And I am sure that you are now ready to present evidence on this fact now? Seems to be on your mind an awful lot?
    You asked me a question, and I answered.

Flat out question - are you in full support of hunting all species as acceptable both scientifically and socially?
    This is a simple yes or no.....
    Quote Originally Posted by jassmine View Post
    I support hunting and always have, I have never said otherwise. When conservation management science supports hunting there is no reason to not support hunting.
    But then when I asked you to answer my question you tucked your tail between your legs and ran off.
    And Ace ....question answered to my satisfaction.....not even close!!!
    Because you simply like to lob accusations at someone and refuse to stand behind your own statements with any shred of proof.
    So again I ask you, show me where I've made a statement or post that would support the anti hunting agenda?
    Please show us, I'm sure we'd all love to see it.
    But I know you will never do it, and make up some excuse or go on some rant, because there is no proof to back up your statement.
    Just you demanding that only your questions be answered but running to hide any time I ask you anything or ask you to provide proof.

Quote Originally Posted by jassmine View Post
    Show me the evidence of where I ever said or defended science as not supporting hunting. You have continuously failed to do so because it doesn't exist.

Salty, if an individual endlessly debates topics that lean to science not supporting hunting as part of the model.
    So do you have the proof now? It's been a few weeks, I know your not the "quickest" but that should have been more than enough time to find the evidence supporting your statement that I am not a hunter.
    So please let's see and take your own advice : )

Just answer questions when asked.
    Last edited by jassmine; 09-14-2017 at 12:19 PM.

Also the party was attended by colleagues in my department.
    It was regarding salmon conservation, so most of the Earth 2 Oceans research group attended, since there was beer, food and music!

For my post i intended. I wasnt saying be violent..

Lol autl correct and fat fingers..i was saying it would have been interesting.

Thats the beauty of the internet.....you can pretend do be anything you want and never have to prove it. When i see field pics of you on hunts and with your harvests my opinion may sway.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Thats the beauty of the internet.....you can pretend do be anything you want and never have to prove it. When i see field pics of you on hunts and with your harvests my opinion may sway.
    Great way to dodge the question and avoid having to provide any element of truth in your statement to allow you to continue talking out of your butt.
    You are the one making statements and accusations about me, so the onus is on you to back them up. I'm not saying I'm the world's foremost anything.
    You can't even justify with any actual real evidence of why you believe it is so either.

Good job!
    But no proof or substance as usual. Just random accusations thrown onto a forum to demean or belittle me for little to no reason.
    I don't care about your opinion sadly.
    Last edited by jassmine; 09-14-2017 at 12:34 PM.