Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: youth hunt, 3 for 3

youth hunt, 3 for 3

so some of you may have seen my first post with my first 2 kids and there deer, well the fallowing weekend i took out my other daughter again to try again, well with more missed opportunities and a few more misses she finally connected on her first buck she has a bit more buck fever then the other two but hopefully with with this one under her belt it will get better, both my girls are shooting .308 savage's at 13

my sons spiker deer shot with his grandpa (my dad) (first kill together) shot 7:30ish opening morning (sept 1) weighed in at 75 lbs field dressed

my daughter 2x3 deer, she got it with me and a good buddy (good2bcanadain) at 4:00pm opening day (Sept 1) weighed in at 95 lbs field dressed

my other daughter 2x2 deer shot with me at 6:45 am sept 9 weighed in at 117 lbs field dressed

Magnums dont kill deer,,,, bullets do (Stick with a rifle. Let cupid shoot the arrows lol.)

2. Site Sponsor

guest Guest

Re: youth hunt, 3 for 3

Way to go guys, love seeing this, these young guns are our future voices in keeping our Herritage and tradition alive. Good on you all.

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    Way to go guys, love seeing this, these young guns are our future voices in keeping our Herritage and tradition alive. Good on you all.
    agreed, youth season is my favorite time to hunt
    Magnums dont kill deer,,,, bullets do (Stick with a rifle. Let cupid shoot the arrows lol.)

Congrats again people. Moved this out of the bcwf section and into the hunting section

Oh you must be a proud dad all your kids are hunters. Congradulations for them on getting some deer. And good job to you for getting them interested in hunting.
    Nothing is like climbing a mountain, and then feeling like you are at the top of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by nature girl View Post
    Oh you must be a proud dad all your kids are hunters. Congradulations for them on getting some deer. And good job to you for getting them interested in hunting.
    Yes I am a proud dad, 3 out of 4 are interested in hunting, the oldest boy at 17 has zero interest in it, but 3 out of 4 are ok odds for me

Awesome! Good on you for taking out your kids. I hope my daughter is interested in hunting when she's old enough.

Nice going Dave, good to see!
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Quote Originally Posted by lip_ripper00 View Post
    Nice going Dave, good to see!
    Thanks steve ��

Great, awesome to see!
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!