Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tatsenshini finally

Tatsenshini finally

Well the day has finally come for 6 of us leaving tomorrow, we get on air north at 11 am and fly out with the float planes from Whitehorse around 2:30, should be in camp around 4pm. it was a pretty exciting day yesterday, all 6 of us had our final mtg, we weighed all our packs and ourselves, made sure we had all the necessities, discussed a few more logistics over a couple of beer. A few pics were taken for the diary, and we all were bullshitn on how we figured the hunt will go. We have 2 sheep tags, 4 grizz tags, 2 moose tags, 6 goat tags and 4 wolverine tags, this could be a very exhausting 10 day back pack hunt, but will all be well worth it just for the scenery. I'm not very good a writing stories but I will try to fill everybody in when I get back on what the area is like and what to expect if any one ever gets the chance.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Tatsenshini finally

adventure awaits, looking forward to the story and hopefully some pics. Good luck
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Sounds like the recipe for an epic trip- look forward to the pics and stories

Sounds amazing. Can't wait to hear how it goes.
    ἀλήθεια

Make like a baby and head out!

Quote Originally Posted by bloody bellies View Post
    Well the day has finally come for 6 of us leaving tomorrow, we get on air north at 11 am and fly out with the float planes from Whitehorse around 2:30, should be in camp around 4pm. it was a pretty exciting day yesterday, all 6 of us had our final mtg, we weighed all our packs and ourselves, made sure we had all the necessities, discussed a few more logistics over a couple of beer. A few pics were taken for the diary, and we all were bullshitn on how we figured the hunt will go. We have 2 sheep tags, 4 grizz tags, 2 moose tags, 6 goat tags and 4 wolverine tags, this could be a very exhausting 10 day back pack hunt, but will all be well worth it just for the scenery. I'm not very good a writing stories but I will try to fill everybody in when I get back on what the area is like and what to expect if any one ever gets the chance.

Don't leave any food at the lake. Trust me on this one

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Good luck, looking forward to your story and pics

Beautiful country your heading into. Big grizzlies we worked hard to avoid on a succesful sheep hunt. Good luck.

Sounds like it is going to be a great hunt! Looking forward to pics!

have an awesome trip cant wait to see the results!

big fish in the lake, I am not sure but I think it was a pink and silver lure.