Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: pissing rain!!!!

Re: pissing rain!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by huckleberry View Post
    Just got 5 drops of rain in Kimberley. Bush should be open any time now(yeah right)

LOL not for a while
    Hunting Elk Is All About Finding Them ,If You Can't Find Them Keep Trying ..

They say 80% chance of rain here in cranbrook next week on thursday 5 to 15 mm will see if this unfolds

Rained most of the day in salmon arm today, feels good to see a puddle!

Between spits yesterday and on and off rain today I think close to an inch has fallen in Hope. Not enough to soak the bush and soil like it needs but I'll take it, nice and cool too in the teens today. They're calling for chance of showers mid week too for 3-4 days. I do believe we may have turned a corner
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Well we got an inch so far. 3 more needed and they will open the bush for atv's. The forestry wants 100mm before they will consider letting atv's back in the bush.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Kamloops not enough to make a difference,

There still saying 80% rain here in the cranbrook region this upcoming thursday 10 to 15mm,,it shows low temperatures from Wed Sept 13 on through to sat Sept 16 high temp will be 10 to 18c the lows near freezing this low system coming in will be a big help on putting out the firs in the EK regions..

In Cranbrook the outside temperature as I post this message is 4c this is the lowest temp we have had this summer early fall
    Last edited by hunter1947; 09-11-2017 at 04:57 AM.

We need some rain around Savona. We had some showers over the last few days but not measurable. Lots of heavy dark cloud cover over the weekend so I hope it come's soon.
    Last edited by Dog_River; 09-11-2017 at 05:37 AM.

Got nice rain on Saturday while I was bow hunting and it was warm enough to walk around soaked in thin cotton gear. The animals were loving it. I got within bow range of 3 deer (all does) on Saturday and saw 6 total over the weekend. Probably 20 or so grouse but damned if I can hit one with the bow.

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    Got nice rain on Saturday while I was bow hunting and it was warm enough to walk around soaked in thin cotton gear. The animals were loving it. I got within bow range of 3 deer (all does) on Saturday and saw 6 total over the weekend. Probably 20 or so grouse but damned if I can hit one with the bow.
    Thats because you have to hit it with the arrow...not the bow.......I tried it that way round it just doesn't work...