Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4" to 2"

Bow Walker Guest

Re: 4" to 2"

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailStalker View Post
    Will do, thanks BowWalker.
    I'll wait til the lil lady is at work

That's what I meant by being careful..........you could be in for one of these -

Better stay away from that rubbing alcohol as it has oils in it and your new fletch won't stick. Use M E K { mec ethonall ketone } or a razor knife, just be careful with the knife not to cut the carbon { or yourself }

2", 3", 4", 5" they all will work if your bow and arrow combination are tuned properly, the bigger the fletch the less tuning, the smaller more percise tuning needed and good form. I've shot fixed blade with 1.5" vanes with good results. Going from 4" to 2" will make your groups higher as the arrow is lighter overall and it will up your FOC .
    New 2011 PSE Omen Pro
    56/29 340 fps
    VICTORY ARROWS

Bow Walker Guest

Just a vagrant thought - but.....

Getting rid of glue from the shaft is like erasing pencil marks from thin paper.

It's not about how hard you can press - it's about taking your time and doing it gently.

It's not about how hard you can press - it's about taking your time and doing it gently.
    Sounds like something else too Dan. Lol
    Steve
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

Bow Walker Guest

ALL RIGHT YOU GUYS.........this am a "class" beanery here!

Get your minds out of the gutter (so mine can nslide on by).