Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grizzly trophy ban, meat only, effective November 30th, 2017?!

Re: Grizzly trophy ban, meat only, effective November 30th, 2017?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rackmastr View Post
    I'll continue to hunt grizzlies, without a doubt.

Its a shame that our NDP anti-hunting government made this decision to be so wasteful and place such little value on wildlife in allowing so much to go to waste. No surprise they did this though, as they've been spouting it for the past year or two. Its quite obvious the NDPGreens place a lot more value in the anti-hunting community opinion than they do on science or actual wildlife management.
    Don't. Give them what they want. The biggest piss off this act represents to me is the imposing of someone else' ethics or moral code on to me without being able to show my behavior is causing harm to the species or other people. If these sanctimonious virtue signalling Cretans want to argue the harming of the individual animal, then we'd all better be prepared to start eating celery sticks as the main course. This is an attack on liberty. It's an attack on freedom. This is an attack on a way of life that surpasses generations. And these are always the types of attacks done by leftist/collectivist/communist scum bags who are continually defecated into existance by our government funded Universities. They are always the ones imposing their will on others.
    Last edited by 180grainer; 09-05-2017 at 08:45 PM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    Don't. Give them what they want. The biggest piss off this act represents to me is the imposing of someone else' ethics or moral code on to me without being able to show my behavior is causing harm to the species or other people. If these sanctimonious virtue signalling Cretans want to argue the harming of the individual animal, then we'd all better be prepared to start eating celery sticks as the main course. This is an attack on liberty. It's an attack on freedom. This is an attack on a way of life that surpasses generations. And these are always the types of attacks done by leftist/collectivist/communist scum bags defecated by our government funded Universities. They are always the ones imposing their will on others.
    I agree with everything you're saying, except the 'Don't, give them what they want' statement.

I'll damn sure continue to hunt bears, as 'what they want' is everyone to stop hunting grizzlies, and then black bears, and then cougar, sheep, goats, etc, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    Don't. Give them what they want. The biggest piss off this act represents to me is the imposing of someone else' ethics or moral code on to me without being able to show my behavior is causing harm to the species or other people. If these sanctimonious virtue signalling Cretans want to argue the harming of the individual animal, then we'd all better be prepared to start eating celery sticks as the main course. This is an attack on liberty. It's an attack on freedom. This is an attack on a way of life that surpasses generations. And these are always the types of attacks done by leftist/collectivist/communist scum bags who are continually defecated into existance by our government funded Universities. They are always the ones imposing their will on others.

^^^^ Ha Ha, Beauty!!
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Darksith View Post
    3 week old article...nothing is official
    You serious.....I just broke out the Confederate Flag and some good whiskey........are you saying "stand down"?
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Jan 13th

Quote Originally Posted by keoke View Post
    who wants to tranq/transport a grizz and let him go in the legislature?
    With the stench coming from that place this spring, you wont have to!...
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Darksith View Post
    3 week old article...nothing is official

AND

If you really want to make hunting Grizzlies a sport, not letting us keep all usable parts will mean that they are being hunted to pose for a picture...I personally would do this just to shove it back down the governments throat.
    Lol so true......

Hmmmm... just occurred to me that this could be a standard political slight of hand - give both sides want they want!

It works like this. Appease the whiners with a piss poor policy to ban grizz hunts and just wait for the hunters and scientists to raise shit and "bring to light" the problems with the policy. The SOP would involve some minor form of limitation so they can say they are holding true to "the intent" of the ban (I foresee a closure in the less populated areas of the coastal tourist zone) but it should be something that's more of a nuisance to hunters. They might pawn this off to the local keepers of the land who wanted the ban in their territory...

However, if we don't raise shit and do our part to "bring it to light" then they leave the policy in place because obviously none of the voting public cares! So either way they appease the whiners long enough to take the wind out of their sails and can point at someone else (biologists perhaps) as the "new" reason to go back on the piss poor policy.

Makes me hopeful they they might be waiting to appease the hunters now that they have temporarily appeased the whiners. In their eyes they've won twice!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by shottyshooter View Post
    Hmmmm... just occurred to me that this could be a standard political slight of hand - give both sides want they want!

It works like this. Appease the whiners with a piss poor policy to ban grizz hunts and just wait for the hunters and scientists to raise shit and "bring to light" the problems with the policy. The SOP would involve some minor form of limitation so they can say they are holding true to "the intent" of the ban (I foresee a closure in the less populated areas of the coastal tourist zone) but it should be something that's more of a nuisance to hunters. They might pawn this off to the local keepers of the land who wanted the ban in their territory...

However, if we don't raise shit and do our part to "bring it to light" then they leave the policy in place because obviously none of the voting public cares! So either way they appease the whiners long enough to take the wind out of their sails and can point at someone else (biologists perhaps) as the "new" reason to go back on the piss poor policy.

Makes me hopeful they they might be waiting to appease the hunters now that they have temporarily appeased the whiners. In their eyes they've won twice!?!?!
    Please familiarize yourself with Occam's Razor. It may shed light on your theory.

Collectivism is Slavery

Jan 13th