Well I had my dad and brother come up from Langford this morning so we could do a goose hunt on a small private field I have had access to for a while now. Drive up and see someone was already setting up? I was very confused by this as the landowner would have in formed me, but if he let more guys on hey that's his choice! We instead went home and I later watched these guys hunt on the opposite side on the field, where the landowner specifically didn't want shooting as it is close to multiple homes and would cause a disturbance.

After their hunt was done, I chatted with the land-owner who was ready to kick us off for shooting on the other side of the field! I informed him that it was not us out there. He replied with "well that's the guys you sent here to hunt".............. long story short, someone has lied to this kind old man saying that I sent them to his field and that all was good....... SO, after calming down a pissed off neighbor, as well as explaining to the landowner that I would never "send" someone to hunt a very delicate location without me there, all is hopefully back to normal and the place wont get shut down... I have no problem taking guys out, especially with the volatile state with the size of the field, it has to be managed carefully. The farmer didn't even care to take the hunters contact info as he trusted them that I did send them there. Although, they have sure worn out their welcome, and I sure will be doing my best to see who lied using my name..