Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues installing kisser button on bear cruzer

Re: Issues installing kisser button on bear cruzer

Quote Originally Posted by roymil View Post
    Seems to me you may be jumping into hunting in a couple of days with out enough time to be familiar with bow hunting or the gear
    I might not have experience with serving, customizing arrows, etc but I would like to think I am a conscientious person and think have done my due diligence tuning the bow perfectly for me, hours of reading and Youtube, putting in several full days of practice, etc.

I know my limitations, but have reached the point where I am just as reliable at everything up to 30 yards as I am free-hand with a rifle. I have practiced at random distances, uphill and downhill. I have the discipline to keep shots close and certain. I'm not going to release an arrow from a bad draw or jacked up full of adrenaline + target panic.

The peep sight moved on me once at some point, which is enough for me to concerned. The arrow rest was also slightly off center to start with, but now it is perfect. Having to test that the peep sight is still in place (and tie it on as igojuone suggested does come down to crunch time) but is do-able. That said, I have never had heat of the moment issues when it comes to any kind of hunting. I would hope that is universal all around

Re: Issues installing kisser button on bear cruzer

Enjoy the journey��