Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: jet boats

Re: jet boats

For a fishing and family recreation boat I would go with a Hells Canyon Marine or NorthRiver jetboat. If I wanted to use it for running skinny water and hunting I would go with a Sidewinder Marine, Outlaw Marine, or Wolfmade. I would look for a boat under 20ft with a sportjet and plastic. Honorable mention goes to Schuman's boats as I hear they are really nice but I haven't seen one before.
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

Re: jet boats

blacktail3113,
    Rockdoctor, dont want to get off subjet or hijack the thread but where did you get the glass cam for your videos?
    Hi blacktail3113,
    Future Shop, it's a Samsung, SCX-210L, it comes with the Head Cam and Editing software. It actually works very well for what I want to do. It was about $650, plus some extra Memory and High Capacity Batteries.
    I think the newest version is a SCX-300L

Should be a new vid on youtube later tonight
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My outdoor vids on Youtube :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RockDoctor07