49 24.14%
  • Mayweather

154 75.86%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs Mcgregor - Who's going to win? - VOTE

Re: Mayweather vs Mcgregor - Who's going to win? - VOTE

Boxing match not MMA does anything else need to be said

There is no chance in history that this fight will be anything close to the amount of hype that has surrounded it. It will be totally anticlimactic all around... The will make millions, it will be over in minutes, and everyone will complain about how disappointing it will be...

Quote Originally Posted by ajr5406 View Post
    There is no chance in history that this fight will be anything close to the amount of hype that has surrounded it. It will be totally anticlimactic all around... The will make millions, it will be over in minutes, and everyone will complain about how disappointing it will be...
    While I doubt McGregor has a snowballs chance of winning, I don't doubt he can take a punch. In fact, I'm betting he'll eat lots of glove leather.

MMA gloves or boxing? Big difference.

Why do I get the impression they'll be fist bumping and laughing over a couple of beers a couple days after the fight? Gotta say though its one of the best marketed sports events in a long time no one doesn't know about this fight all the power to them. I even wouldn't mind seeing it. lol
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

What is a good site to stream it from

Huge Conor fan as I respect his supreme belief in himself. He truly is a once in lifetime person/athlete.
    Having said that I doubt he will even land a punch of any significance.

An 0-0 boxer making his boxing debut going up against a 49-0 and one of the best of all time natural boxers and the best defensive boxer of all time.
    It wont be competitive.

Conor will get hit and hit often.
    The 8 ounce gloves will have more affect on Conor as he eats endless punches.

Mayweather will mercilessly work the body.
    TKO Mayweather.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

although Mayweather on paper should beat Mac soundly, its a fight. remember the night Tyson got Ko'd by a bum? Mac is no bum and all the "experts" think Mayweather will dominate. dont be too surprised if old Floyd wakes up with a crowd around him, yes I did bet on the Irishman, if Floyd was ever going to lose, something tells me this might just be the one......

I like both guys, but Mayweather is my pick, too much ring man ship, can move, can get the other guy tired then drops the hands and BOOM! Left hook, good night Ireeen.
    -- I like Mick gregors tuff attitude and showmanship tho, I like tuff guys that can look the other in the eyes, and look mean like Mike Tyson.
    Jel Stone -- 1 2 3 4 5 shot combo by Floyd - left jab, straight right, left jab, right hand, left HOOK!
    BOOM!
    Lights out saw wheat Darlin!

No favorites here.

McGregor may win with a lucky punch followed by a solid flurry but I doubt it. Mayweather is one of the best defensive (boring?) boxers ever. He's damn good at it and he has a ton of wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    Why do I get the impression they'll be fist bumping and laughing over a couple of beers a couple days after the fight? Gotta say though its one of the best marketed sports events in a long time no one doesn't know about this fight all the power to them. I even wouldn't mind seeing it. lol
    Ha ha. Exactly... laughing all the way to the bank!