Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cariboo slowly opening the door

Cariboo slowly opening the door

read that the atv ban is still in place but the back country is going to be open for use

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Cariboo slowly opening the door

Hmmm it's relatively cool, little smoke and maybe some rain..brisk winds..looking good..
    Steven

I heard they're lifting the campfire bans in PG and the Peace regions today. That seems like a pretty foreign concept from where I sit its still dry as all get out around here. Forecast says maybe some sprinkles tonight then back to a week of sun.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Backcountry is now open.offroad vehicle restriction still in place.
    Steven

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    I heard they're lifting the campfire bans in PG and the Peace regions today. That seems like a pretty foreign concept from where I sit its still dry as all get out around here. Forecast says maybe some sprinkles tonight then back to a week of sun.
    Yes was smattered all over the news today Salty.Kinda blows my mind?Dig down a inch or so under a big Spruce/Fir and its pretty dry?

Quote Originally Posted by markomoose View Post
    Yes was smattered all over the news today Salty.Kinda blows my mind?Dig down a inch or so under a big Spruce/Fir and its pretty dry?
    Here too. Kleena Kleene fire has road blocks and gestapo everywhere. Interesting that they are opening up. Maybe Govt. wants someone's campfire to burn what's left.

Horrible decision...looks hot for weekend and long wknd idiots next week. Should of just left it until Sept 5th. All about the $...

Way wetter out at Kenny Dam than I would have guessed. My runners soaked through in the moss while I was "recycling" a coffee. Might be localized though.

The rules are for those who are intellectually challenged. Used to be a time when it was stupid to drive too fast...now it's illegal.

Finally OK to swim without creating sparks

Quote Originally Posted by northernguy View Post
    Way wetter out at Kenny Dam than I would have guessed. My runners soaked through in the moss while I was "recycling" a coffee. Might be localized though.

The rules are for those who are intellectually challenged. Used to be a time when it was stupid to drive too fast...now it's illegal.
    If you soaked your sneakers while "recycling" a coffee.......you may want to see an urologist.
    BC RESIDENT HUNTER AND VOTER!