Thread: Weird Grizzly Bear Dream

Weird Dream

The ban makes no sense.
    Last edited by KingBuckHunter; 10-11-2017 at 11:18 PM.
    "There are two sides to every story, don't be so quick to judge!"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Weird Grizzly Bear Dream

Quote Originally Posted by KingBuckHunter View Post
    The ban makes no sense.
    Has the NDP ever made any logical sense???

Re: Weird Grizzly Bear Dream

Quote Originally Posted by KingBuckHunter View Post
    All this talk and stress about the ban on grizzly trophy hunting would eventually push my mind over the edge to dream at night..

I dreamt 3 grizzlies - 2 king sized grizzlies, (maybe mama and papa) and a smaller grizzly (cub) were chasing 6 of my family members up a rocky hill. The worst part was that nobody had a rifle or spray to defend themselves. Then next thing I knew, one of the king sized grizzlies were standing with front paws on my back pinning me to the ground and growling really loud thus waking me up.

To a certain extent, this is what the new silly ban foreshadows in our future hunting trips. There will be more grizzly encounters in the bush in the years to come and less deer, elk, or humans or what have you.

Won't stop me from shooting, taking the meat and of course caping them though. The ban makes no sense.
    Freud would say the Grizzlies represent the current political climate and your family represents your heritage. Of course he might also say you're masturbating too much......
    Last edited by 180grainer; 08-20-2017 at 07:59 PM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU