Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Giving us all a bad name!!

Re: Giving us all a bad name!!

Yup gross but another member thought perhaps someone might be able to shed some light on it, it almost looks like something solid but I do not think any animal could be pregnant right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    YUP ! Pretty sure there GUTS ! RJ

hmm well with bears open on private property..

most the time when I harvest a animal on private property I bring the animal or at least the guts to crown to ditch it.

that said it wouldn't be on the side of a main.

Quote Originally Posted by Islandroamer View Post
    having known many "whitys" that do this sort of thing, not fair to automatically blame it on the aboriginal people. As an aboriginal myself who respects the land this sort of comment gets to me. But don't get me wrong there are some that abuse it and give aboriginals a very bad image and ruin it for us. Just because there is a carcass on the side of the road doesn't mean it was an aboriginal person
    Sure, it doesn't mean that, but odds are, it was, considering the location of the reserve...can't get mad when people are stating just the facts....In my area for example, certain FN's will be hunting hard in August, and will shoot any ungulate......but I can also say I have met several excellent FN's hunters who are real conservationists, and will only hunt during the regular hunting seasons...one of the best things for conservation in BC would be for standout First Nations hunters to educate and encourage all fellow FN's hunters to limit their harvest, and avoid shooting females and juveniles...

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    YUP ! Pretty sure there GUTS ! RJ
    From an ungulate too. If it were deer or moose there would be hair present. Beef, not so much.

Ownership Identification Inc, Bob Miller bobmiller@ownershipid.ca 250 314 9698

Give him a call and send the photo if you have any doubt. It has been delayed a while now. Did you know BCCA pays up to $2000.00 reward for capture and conviction of cow thieves?

If you can't bear seeing an animal gut pile by the road without whining and complaining, you damn well shouldn't be a hunter at all...

Pardon Me!! Been hunting for 45 years and damn proud of it and also proud to be a ethical and responsible hunter. REALLY take exception with your comment YOU missed the point of my post completely !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastX View Post
    If you can't bear seeing an animal gut pile by the road without whining and complaining, you damn well shouldn't be a hunter at all...

So someone starts a thread stating their disapproval and opinion about seeing a gutpile on the side of a well travelled road in an area that has no big game GOS?? I don't see any "whining and complaining" here.
    Maybe you are ok with leaving a gutpile on the road. All good. Have at 'er.
    I prefer to move the entrails out of sight. I don't leave fish guts at a boat launch either....but that's just me.
    Thanks for your opinion.

Don't like the gut pile beside the road? Don't look at it. Leaving a gut pile beside the road doesn't necessarily make someone an unethical hunter. What a silly thread.

You must be a TROLL as no responsible hunter would not understand my post!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't like the gut pile beside the road? Don't look at it. Leaving a gut pile beside the road doesn't necessarily make someone an unethical hunter. What a silly thread.

In the photo it looks like the guts have been dragged already by the blood path?Maybe a dead horse or cow? Way too big a gut for deer unless bloated from being out in the heat?
    Could have been hit by car maybe? I wouldn't assume too much cuz anything is possy bell.
    Jel -- ding dong -- assuming and imagining is normal butt when looking for stuff, just dah facts mam -- all the facts and only dah facts so help you prod -- way too big a gut.