Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I Am A Trophy Hunter

Re: I Am A Trophy Hunter

The problem is we live in a society with people who can't mind their own business!! if you don't want to hunt bears don't! Live your own life and stop telling others how to live thiers
    Beer so much more than a breakfast drink.

Labguy,

Great post!!!!

Might be the statement of the year..

watching my son stalk a bunny last night starting at 120yds and slowly as the bunny feeds he walks as the bunny looks he stops until he is 20yds and the bunny goes to full alert my son raises his little rascal and fires.

as the bunny drops with a heart shot.

dad is very proud.

when my son gets to the truck with his trophy he asks dad can we tan the hide like my last big white one we shot on easter so I have a brown one and a white one on the wall in my room.

I said absolutely.

what a Trophy outing we had irreplaceable.

Agree 100%^^^^^ Don't whine and bitch about what other people are doing until you take an honest look in the mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by chinooker View Post
    The problem is we live in a society with people who can't mind their own business!! if you don't want to hunt bears don't! Live your own life and stop telling others how to live thiers
    Humanity has a pathological desire to assert dominance over others. This is how Lefties do it.

We need to stop being so naive, fight fire with fire, and get out and bully them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Trophy Hunter as well, and proud to express My solidarity with Your post.
    May the 4art be with you

So when you're shooting these trophys, where do you guys aim? Up high on the cup portion? Or low at the base of the trophy where the plaque goes? Mid way up in the neck of the trophy between the base and the cup? If it was the Stanley cup trophy I was shooting at I think I'd shoot mid way in the neck area so I didn't mess up the engraving too much Some cheap old bowling trophy I'd smack it right in the cup up high!
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this

Send that out to all the press, papers, even radio to be read on air! Good job
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Labguy - BEST post on here in a Long time - I Completely agree with you too ! Cheers RJ

Great post labguy, the term "Trophy Hunter" is directed towards people that only keep the antlers, horns, rug etc.... and don't do anything with the meat,by the media,I think we're all trophy hunters in my eyes, I'm pretty happy when I can harvest an animal,and consider them all trophys.

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    So when you're shooting these trophys, where do you guys aim? Up high on the cup portion? Or low at the base of the trophy where the plaque goes? Mid way up in the neck of the trophy between the base and the cup? If it was the Stanley cup trophy I was shooting at I think I'd shoot mid way in the neck area so I didn't mess up the engraving too much Some cheap old bowling trophy I'd smack it right in the cup up high!
    Trust Salty to inject a bit of levity into this topic.
    Methinks that most here would aim at the holder of the Stanley Cup, i.e. a Boston Bruin, NY Ranger or Islander as that's the closest the Canucks ( HBC's favourite team ) will ever get to a Stanley Cup.