Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RAINCOAST wants BLACK BEAR HUNTING BAN

Re: RAINCOAST wants BLACK BEAR HUNTING BAN

Quote Originally Posted by chilcotin hillbilly View Post
    the Raincoast people will not stop with balck bears either. They have no revenue coming in unless they have a cause.
    That's exactly the dynamic at work. They need a cause to justify receiving donations. They'll never have the integrity to work themselves out of a job. Every organization functions this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Quote Originally Posted by 1/2 slam View Post
    And we can start by not shopping at MEC. Follow the money. MEC supports Raincoast. I've been saying this for a long time. Have a look at the grants MEC gives out.There are a number of members here that are to stupid to figure that one out.
    I am careful not to support MEC now that I know better. I do have a MEC bag that makes me giggle a little when I pack bear meat in it. I might shop there if they stopped donating to anti groups.

guest Guest

I won't purchase any thing from MEC ........ Spread the word, they are part and parcel of closing Hunting to us all.

I know I didn't vote NDP!If you did you have done a diservice to all B.C. Hunters and outdoorsfolk!Horgan & Company are strickly for the masses not for us!!!

That's exactly the dynamic at work. They need a cause to justify receiving donations. They'll never have the integrity to work themselves out of a job. Every organization functions this way.
    RainCoast execs are earning $80,000+ per year, lol... They won't let that gravy train come to a screeching halt.
    Don't Go Ninja'n Nobody, Don't Need Ninja'n!

The Liberals need a new leader sooner than later. The green/ndp thing could I hope blow up and we would have an election. The current government will do what the can for there supports, mainly lower mainland/island folks and the hell with the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteys View Post
    RainCoast execs are earning $80,000+ per year, lol... They won't let that gravy train come to a screeching halt.
    That's what needs to be advertised. People need to understand where their money is going. Was a big black eye for Green Peace that never really recovered from. Its the same with the eco tourists. They don't care so much about the bears as the ability to sell tickets to see them.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Pemby_mess Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteys View Post
    gravy train? Lol - that's like 35 bucks an hour - there's rig hands that make a lot more than that. I agree that it's not bad money, but in comparison to equivalent work elsewhere, it's pretty tough to claim that they've got some kind of racket going.

Pemby_mess Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    That's what needs to be advertised. People need to understand where their money is going. Was a big black eye for Green Peace that never really recovered from. Its the same with the eco tourists. They don't care so much about the bears as the ability to sell tickets to see them.
    you can make an equally valid claim toward anyone running any commercial operation. Should the people running non-profits work for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Pemby_mess View Post
    gravy train? Lol - that's like 35 bucks an hour - there's rig hands that make a lot more than that. I agree that it's not bad money, but in comparison to equivalent work elsewhere, it's pretty tough to claim that they've got some kind of racket going.
    The difference is that a rig hand actually WORKS for their $$$, where as these dumb asses just sit back and let the sheeple fill their pockets while spewing BS every once and while to the masses to make more $$$. Sheeple see as sheeple do and these eco freak NYMBY's just feed the sheeple enough BS to keep them miss informed and the $$$ rolling in. Have not met an a rig hand yet that works like these idiots do!!!

Cheers

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!