Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: RAINCOAST wants BLACK BEAR HUNTING BAN

Re: RAINCOAST wants BLACK BEAR HUNTING BAN

Quote Originally Posted by northernguy View Post
    So

...We now return you to our regular programming. "Raincoast wants Black Bear Ban".

That was one long intermission...errrr...interruption...or what ever the heck that was!!??

In the spirit of "returning to our regular programming", I for one believe that Raincoast will try to stop hunting and fishing and what ever else offends them, one topic at a time...death by a million small cuts.
    More antis are on this site these days pretending to be conservation minded hunters.
    Some members are ignorant enough to give them time they simply do not deserve.

When you have a mole on threads like these they need to know when to simply piss off.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

...aaannnnd...we're "off the air (rails)"...again.

We'll return to our regular program, "Raincoast Wants Black Bear Ban" shortly....we hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    More antis are on this site these days pretending to be conservation minded hunters.
    Some members are ignorant enough to give them time they simply do not deserve.

When you have a mole on threads like these they need to know when to simply piss off.
    Yep.

I'm not real bright by any means...but even I know when the crowd is giving me the subtle message that I'm not wanted...happens to me lots

Still waiting for any proof at all of your accusation. So far you've just accused me of being interested in the details of science (which I am, sorry?).

I use my considerable resources and abilities making a difference in life and for wildlife, things that count.
    But thank you for using your considerable resources and abilities to disparage me for being interested in science, all the while providing no proof whatsoever for any of your accusations.

What's your name Jassmine?
    The measure of a man is not how much power he has, it's how he wields it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    What's your name Jassmine?
    In what world do you think I would give my name:

#1 On the internet in an open forum
    #2 To people that are actively belittling and disparaging me because I didn't agree with another member's perspective of a scientific journal
    #3 Because said people attacking and denigrating me are demanding it
    #4 After being threated/plea bargained/blackmailed to give my name to end the accusations

Quote Originally Posted by Whonnock Boy View Post
    Tell us your name, and I'm sure the accusations will cease.
    ???
    Last edited by jassmine; 08-20-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Once again a thread meant to enlighten the masses has been hijacked by a few. And now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!