Thread: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Hybrid View

Re: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Quote Originally Posted by KingBuckHunter View Post
    Nevertheless, I know this silly rule ain't gonna stop me from taking the meat or hide and skull! Hunters are conservationists! We do not waste!
    And here's another boneheaded comment!! Trophy grizzly hunters don't waste?! Are you as stupid as you sound?

2. Site Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdown View Post
    And here's another boneheaded comment!! Trophy grizzly hunters don't waste?! Are you as stupid as you sound?
    Man go away nobody wants you here, you don't know what you're talking about, you're wrong and you're as much of an idiot as the NDP are for doing this. You're just plain wrong. Have you even sat back and thought about your viewpoint?
    Last edited by Steeleco; 08-17-2017 at 03:51 PM.

Helped haul out enough grizz meat to say true I my crew. We pass on sows and small bears but we haul out and eat the meat.

will I shoot a grizz without the hide no.

So explain what is wrong with how my crew hunts grizz ?

Did you even read his comment? "Hunters are conservationists! We do not waste!"

Are you really as ignorant as you appear to be?

So now we're down to schoolyard league name calling? If you want to attempt to salvage any credibility here why don't you go back about 20 pages in this thread and work forward and answer the many pointed questions that have been asked of you. Not 3 or 4 word answers with 5 or 6 exclamation marks, actual thoughtful answers. Otherwise, you remain at troll status and not a very good one I must say, we've been pestered by many and some good ones through the years Also, don't lie and contradict yourself anymore - instant fail.
    its gonna take a life time to hunt and fish all this