Page 50 of 78 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Re: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Quote Originally Posted by ROY-alty33 View Post
    3 S's happens all the time and it is your friendly neighbourhood government wildlife police force that does it.

Yup many places this will just cause COs to kill more problem bears

I can't believe you guys are still entertaining Spy and his alter ego, the ignore function works awesome! K

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    I can't believe you guys are still entertaining Spy and his alter ego, the ignore function works awesome! K
    Nah I dont think so, I figure he moved south to spoon with Trump

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    You don't want to answer the question that is fine your choice, but guess your making a general assumption based on lack of comprehension, where did I say I understand people still SSS even though I dont have any direct knowledge of specific instances. I said what I no.
    I did answer the question, quite clearly. I can only provide information, I can't help you understand it.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by DarekG View Post

Do you guys not notice Wolfdown ignoring every well written out post with links to statistics and facts based on science? I noticed after he ignored my earlier posts in this thread directed to him. He's cherry picking comments that can be easily misconstrued to troll you. You might be dumber than him to respond to his trolling!
    of course he is. His argument is based purely on emotion.

Is it dumb to respond to him? Possibly. Still good to point out that his viewpoint that forcing hunters to leave usable parts of an animal behind is idiotic and based on emotion, nothing else.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    I did answer the question, quite clearly. I can only provide information, I can't help you understand it.
    Maybe you could type slower next time! lol

Quote Originally Posted by j270wsm View Post
    Wolfdown.....Your right! This new law change everything, But not in a good way.

If hunters are not being allowed to retain the hide or skull it will result in less people hunting Grizzlies. Which over Time will increase the grizz population while at the same time reduce ungulate populations.

As a hunter......I should have the right to keep all of the animal that I harvest not the parts that anit hunters feel is acceptable.
    What govt. ban the sale of galls and paws? I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by ROY-alty33 View Post
    3 S's happens all the time and it is your friendly neighbourhood government wildlife police force that does it.
    Yup, acting on public whim instead of true reality.

LBM, concerning SSS, which you are actually directing at me, what is the difference between a cow killing grizzly or a chicken stealing coyote? They are both wildlife killing livestock. Period. Livestock owners have a right to protect their charges at any time. Period

It is your department that tries to differentiate.

Quote Originally Posted by LYKTOHUNT View Post
    Nah I dont think so, I figure he moved south to spoon with Trump
    Nah more like he moved east to spoon with Trudeau
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......