Page 69 of 78 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Re: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Asshole read the post, f*uck me what are you doing hero!!!! I value our friendship and am not loosing a friend over it, i was just showing you what we are up against

If that's your attitude towards the subject that's fine. Your no better than I them imo. If you aren't willing to stand behind something that's fine, step aside and let others better equipped handle this. If they are truly your friend they would listen to you and value your in site but maybe your fly off the handle approach is the reason your too afraid to educate your friends.

In reality I would say our best hope is push the science and push for grizz regs to match those of black bear. Because the new regs are emotion based pushing for hunters to be able to utilize the whole bear is way more likely than going back to the way things were.

Like it or not it's going to take appeasing part of the emotional reasons for the change. Science helps with the reasons for a grizz hunt but does not defend our right to utilize the whole bear

Where in the world is Adriaticum?, have not heard anything from him on this thread yet if I'm not mistaken and am sure he would have some opinion or inside info to share. Last post 7/30/2017? Hope he is out sheep hunting or the like.
    "Just ask anybody who packs a 338... the 30-06 will bounce off a grizzly!"

"I am not here to awaken sheep, I am here to awaken sleeping lions" Husky7mm

Quote Originally Posted by jassmine View Post
    I agree it no longer is about science, but we should definitely continue to push that angle in some form because it is the most objective tool we have.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this? Or what type of publications you're referring to. Are you talking about scientific journals based out of North America not being reputable?
    Look at my signature line Jassmine (or Kyle Artelle, or whatever your real name is)
    Indiviidualls like you pick and chose convenient science to support your agenda or objective.
    Science is subjective when manipulated by those using it like a whore when its convenient.......shunned when not.
    Funded science initiatives need more $$ and a funding model that supports real findings that are not influenced by user groups.
    Do you support the funding model being platformed?
    Yes?
    No?

The second the science doesnt support groups that you secretly represent you will pull the "social acceptance card".

Wildlife and habitat preservation is paramount.
    A sustainable way to foot the bill, that solely puts wildlife first, is the priority.

Message to you Jassmine.......most hunters respect the privilege that our sport represents, thus our passionate support to protect the resource and find a way to perpetuate it.
    Banning hunting will do sweet f*ck all to protect wildlife when numerous NON HUNTED species are declining.

One of my closest and respected colleagues ( and hunting partner) is one of North Americas highly respected up and coming field grizzly bear researchers.
    Another one of my trusted outdoor partners is a respected game bio.
    Your class room science can be crushed at times.
    You do make valid points but you have many cracks to go with them.

You will be proven as an anti on this site at some point......if not already.

Which begs me to ask again....
    What boots do you hunt in?
    What pack do use and why?
    Do you debone or pack out bone in?
    How far back have you had to pack out an animal?
    How many days do you hunt?
    What is your favorite animal to hunt and why?
    Who do you hunt with?
    Are you active supporting organizations and groups that are hunting/outdoor related?
    What MLA's and game bio's have you met with expressing your concern about declining wildlife populations?
    Want to come up and put a deer on the ground with me.....its a guarantee you will kill.
    Maybe take me in so I can hunt bunnies with you down at the coast *****

Keep selling .......eyes are on you.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Indiviidualls like you pick and chose convenient science to support your agenda or objective.

You will be proven as an anti on this site at some point......if not already.

Your class room science can be crushed at times.
    You do make valid points but you have many cracks to go with them.
    What science am I picking and choosing, and what is my agenda or objective?
    Looking for proof of what you are accusing me of. Please provide it, if you are going to rant on about it.
    Please show me any statement that I've ever made against hunting.
    Also what "classroom" science are you planning on crushing or disagree with??
    Please identify the cracks and tell me about them. Always willing to talk, discuss, debate and learn

I even took time to help identify research papers that would be a good start point for a members idea of developing science that better demonstrates hunting as a management tool and provided methodology on how I would approach it.

But feel free to PM me hunting GPS coordinates of places you scouted that you won't get to. Always nice to have areas pre-validated.
    Last edited by jassmine; 08-23-2017 at 03:39 PM.

What science am I picking and choosing, and what is my agenda or objective?
    Looking for proof of what you are accusing me of. Please provide it, if you are going to rant on about it.
    Please show me any statement that I've ever made against hunting.
    Also what "classroom" science are you planning on crushing or disagree with??
    Please identify the cracks and tell me about them. Always willing to talk, discuss, debate and learn.
    Many have continually asked you specific hunting questions, me being one.
    Never a real answer...always skating sideways.....always pushing your platform on science while never answering direct question ( and I highly suspect your objective/role here is not in support of hunting)
    I support science based wildlife management 100%.
    When I have questions I go to the highest sources available to me.
    You do not exist on that list.....and probably never will.

You say you hunt a ton.
    Bunnies, LMAO

You try and control and manipulate all discussions here keeping it in ur sweet spot and have endless time to respond.
    Put you in a corner out of that sweet spot and you become mute.

Keep playing the game.
    You kill me.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

I support science based wildlife management 100%.
    When I have questions I go to the highest sources available to me.
    You do not exist on that list.....and probably never will.

You say you hunt a ton.
    Bunnies, LMAO
    As do I support science based wildlife management.

Again you have never shown one comment or ounce of proof for your accusation of me being against hunting. I'm sorry I didn't get your permission to reply to other members comment.
    Trying to stay on topic to what people are discussing (unlike you, who seemingly follows me around to interject some accusation unrelated to the discussion taking place, but to each their own). If you want to criticize me feel free to do it privately as to not continually derail threads as you seem to be doing now.

Never said I was a game biologist, just an ecologist that also hunts.

I'm sorry you don't respect rabbit hunting, been doing it since I was small. Easy, fun and delicious
    Last edited by jassmine; 08-23-2017 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surrey boy View Post
    i can't seem to get any letters to papers printed. Guess they don't like my opinions, so they ignore them, just like politicians.
    "fake news".
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

As do I support science based wildlife management.
    Again you have never shown one comment or ounce of proof for your accusation of me being against hunting. I'm sorry I didn't get your permission to reply to other members comment. Trying to stay on topic to what people are discussing (unlike you, who seemingly follows me around to interject some accusation unrelated to the discussion taking place, but to each their own). If you want to criticize me feel free to do it privately as to not continually derail threads as you seem to be doing now.
    Never said I was a game biologist, just an ecologist that also hunts.

I'm sorry you don't respect rabbit hunting, been doing it since I was small. Easy, fun and delicious.
    You constantly state "show me one ounce of proof blah blah" ...you are highly calculated and play ur Switzerland passport well.
    Jissim, you are simply a mole on this site and it is becoming more obvious.....not a passionate supporter of wildlife management that involves hunting.
    You divert hard and specific questions.
    Conveniently cut and paste parts of members comments....never in their entirety.
    I will ask you to specifically answer the endless hunting questions you have been asked by numerous members.
    Either you are here to be a member/support the hunting community or sell your shit.
    Which is it?

I would love to be face to face with you in a room as I could pick you apart or validate you in a heart beat.
    I have worked with numerous companies, some publicly held, I have learned to qualify people quickly.
    So far you have failed every test of that process....but go on.

Jissim
    Very mature.
    But I ask again please show me evidence of being against hunting, or misrepresenting someones comment? Because I'm willing to be picked apart if and when you actually have evidence for any of your statements. Feel free to PM me if you want to continue your accusations as to not derail and result in a closed thread.

If not, please come join the discussion on Grizzly hunting
    Last edited by jassmine; 08-23-2017 at 04:20 PM.