Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Re: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Islandwanderer & Wolfdown

Troll Report card time.

6 & 4 out of 10. And that's being generous as you are NDPers and I don't want to melt your snowflake.

You need to learn more about the subject you are trolling to do a better job. AstroTurfing.....that's your homework.
    Piss poor job boys, not even entertaining.

FD would troll the shit out of you guys, and probably is on some NDP "best porcupine thong underwear for jogging/kayaking" thread

Don't forget. The comment about no head or pelt comes from the media who in turn was talking to a Clown that doesn't really understand what he's doing connected to a Government that doesn't know what its doing. The after thoughts should start coming in the future about what the actual law will be. You know, like once they figure out the skull has to come out for inspection purposes etc. This is a politically motivated move by people who don't know a thing about hunting or the Grizzly hunt itself.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

What in the hell are you supposed to summit for compulsory inspection .. a pic !!

Going to be more to this story, they admit they don't even have it figured out yet, we will see more on this

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    Don't forget. The comment about no head or pelt comes from the media who in turn was talking to a Clown that doesn't really understand what he's doing connected to a Government that doesn't know what its doing. The after thoughts should start coming in the future about what the actual law will be. You know, like once they figure out the skull has to come out for inspection purposes etc. This is a politically motivated move by people who don't know a thing about hunting or the Grizzly hunt itself.

Yes we will see see more on this, media taking a idiots word as gospel

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Mist View Post
    Well aren't you a sick ******* for torturing fish. You realize that 30-60% of catch and release fish die any ways hey?
    That number is certainly inaccurate if it's done correctly!

Quote Originally Posted by Drillbit View Post
    Islandwanderer & Wolfdown

Troll Report card time.

6 & 4 out of 10. And that's being generous as you are NDPers and I don't want to melt your snowflake.

You need to learn more about the subject you are trolling to do a better job. AstroTurfing.....that's your homework.
    Piss poor job boys, not even entertaining.

FD would troll the shit out of you guys, and probably is on some NDP "best porcupine thong underwear for jogging/kayaking" thread
    NDPers? Far from it.. I am the opposite of an NDPer.. I think Horgan is a complete asshat and would never vote for him! That being said it doesn't mean I don't agree with this decision.

Quote Originally Posted by bearvalley View Post
    In the official announcement it reads that "During the fall months, Donaldson said the government will consult with First Nations and stakeholder groups to determine next steps and mechanisms as B.C. moves toward ending the trophy hunt".
    One thing to keep in mind is that not all FN's want to see the grizzly hunt ended. Some have identified grizzlies as needing to be managed and hunting is a form of management.
    This we need to remember.
    Donaldson represents a region that highly supports the grizzly hunt.

Can't Weaver and Greens vote against it with liberals? If it is like federal politics only affects coalition if it is a confidence motion. NPD looks good to their constituents for introducing and it goes nowhere. Greens look good for standing their ground. Win Win for both parties.

One thing, I think we need to lay off the attacks on Mr. Weaver every time he posts. I have not seen any other political figure engage the community .

He says he supports. science based approach. Do I know his actual motivations? Nope.

We need be able.to clearly articulate our position with facts to anyone that will listen. Especially those in government ...

As a politician, it's his duty to relate to people. If he miscommunicated, he's too incompetent to vote for.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..