Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr View Post
The one thing that surprises me the most about this entire thread, is that none of you here are recognizing this guy for what he actually is... This isn't a hunter. This is someone who has taken a tip from Weaver, and come here to find information or ammunition or what-have-you to use against us. Period.

Wolfdown, since you are not a hunter, I will take a moment here to let you read something I wrote on this board a while back. It might help you understand (but likely won't) of why some of us hunt. To the rest of you who have seen this before, sorry for hanging it back up, but it seems to fit.
Oh, a few of us recognize that he/she is not a hunter but it is sometimes simply fun to feed the troll. It strengthens your own debate skills and critical thinking level. In addition, if this thread is ever brought up to be used against us, there will be some well thought out and decent arguments. That being said, wolfdown and his/her ilk are exactly why most on the opposite side of the aisle will never vote with them. They are bigoted in their opinions and unwilling to debate or reason. The echo chamber is way strong on the left than on the right from my experience. Emotions and feelings are too important to them.