Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Re: Breaking news ... Grizzly bear hunt demise

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdown View Post
    No, sir! Pathetic whining would be what all of those who support the grizzly hunt are currently doing! It's sad.
    I have a couple questions;
    1. Are you a hunter?
    2. Do you support hunting?
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdown View Post
    useable how? For decorations?
    You can't see the use for a bear hide other than for a decoration?

You must not have hunted much?
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by kolofardos View Post
    LOL! I've been having a crappy day, but that put a smile on my face
    Don't smile yet; you haven't seen them. ��
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

I couldn't disagree more with the opinions and arguments from either Wolfdown or Island Wanderer, however threats of violence are not appropriate. Freedom of speech is exactly that - you have the right to express your opinion (as long as you don't incite hatred or violence) no matter how moronic that opinion. In my opinion, I agree with many others that Wolf Down and Island Wanderer are trolls and have little or no hunting experience.

As you can see by my join date of 2011 and a whopping 10 posts I'm the definition of a lurker, but I can't remember being so pissed off at trolls like the 2 on this thread. Clearly anti-hunters who are delighting at stirring the pot. I'm not a grizzly hunter, but the new ruling is absolutely ridiculous and based purely on politics. I really hope Dr. Weaver does the right thing.
    Last edited by kolofardos; 08-15-2017 at 02:42 PM.

I did take the time to post on Dr.Weavers website.
    Steven Rupp

Interested how compulsory inspection will completed minus the hide and head?

Maybe inspections dropped altogether since science isn't being used for wildlife management anyways?

This entire thread should be locked, then deleted and the shills accounts should be removed from the database entirely and their IP addresses blocked until such time they circumvent it and we can block them again or the entire range they are using to access the site. This might be a public forum, but it requires a login/password to participate. The membership needs to be culled a little. There is plenty of room for constructive dialogue on the G-Bear topic but not when you have anti-hunting shills clearly derailing/astro-turfing threads.

Their behaviour is text-book troll and people are buying into it hook, line and sinker.
    Don't Go Ninja'n Nobody, Don't Need Ninja'n!

'Trophy hunter' is a variable term ..... means different things to different hunters. Unfortunately, the term means just one thing to the non-hunting population.
    In the truest form, a hunter who holds out for the particular horn/hide/etc. that he/she classes as a trophy, and doesn't harvest a lesser animal is not a threat to that game population.
    John Horgan and Andrew Weaver have shown us all that they have one agenda only ...... pander to whoever will get them the most publicity and attention. So sad ...