Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: micro-chip in order to keep your guns ?

micro-chip in order to keep your guns ?

The chips are here now , first company in the states making it's employees insert micro-chips mandatory if you what to
    keep your job .
    This is just the beginning of a slippery slope with no ending in it's implication .
    I can see gun owners being one of the first to have a chip inserted if you want to own firearms .
    The possibility of using Micro-chip for everything is endless .

2. Site Sponsor

Re: micro-chip in order to keep your guns ?

Chip technology has been around for a while now, question is whether society as a whole is ready to accept it. Few years ago l caught a W-5 documentary about an American family that were part of a pilot program and were all chipped. Almost puked when the young 15 year old son looked right at the camera and proceeded to tell the world how safe he felt knowing that his govt knew where he was 24/7
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

Not going to happen in my world, it's bad enough I have to get a boaters card for my 12 foot tinner. IF your employer is demanding you get chipped then you are working at the wrong place, either unionize it, or quit.

Our government proposing to chip gun owners would work in our favor as it will wake up even the fuddiest fudd and get them to join the CCFR and join the fight.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by gutpile View Post
    The chips are here now , first company in the states making it's employees insert micro-chips mandatory if you what to
    keep your job .
    This is just the beginning of a slippery slope with no ending in it's implication .
    I can see gun owners being one of the first to have a chip inserted if you want to own firearms .
    The possibility of using Micro-chip for everything is endless .
    CHILL OUT your Paranoid ! RJ

Proof of a company in the US mandating this for employees?

Have heard of it at a company in Europe as an option for time in/out, opening doors and the cantine line. It won't be mandated though, would cause them too many issues and lead to revolt.

Quote Originally Posted by "No Choke"Lord Walsingham View Post
    Proof of a company in the US mandating this for employees?

Have heard of it at a company in Europe as an option for time in/out, opening doors and the cantine line. It won't be mandated though, would cause them too many issues and lead to revolt.
    Looks like a company in Sweden is doing it.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

My bad ! The program is optional , it is a tech company in
    Wisconsin.

What guns? I hunt with a sling shot. Always have!

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    Not going to happen in my world, it's bad enough I have to get a boaters card for my 12 foot tinner. IF your employer is demanding you get chipped then you are working at the wrong place, either unionize it, or quit.
    You are anti government/ authority but you are a UNION man??? lmao -just one of the sheep?