Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: sheep hunt made me sick.

Re: sheep hunt made me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksith View Post
    why would he meet them off the plane if there was no incident yet, or were they still in hiding in the bushes when you left?
    Couple of dumbass comments, you sound like a lawyer, are you? Probably get banned for calling you a lawyer haha, if your comments are just you wondering why don't you keep them to yourself until you have a point of view from your musing. Nuf said.

Quote Originally Posted by dryflyguy57 View Post
    Couple of dumbass comments, you sound like a lawyer, are you? Probably get banned for calling you a lawyer haha, if your comments are just you wondering why don't you keep them to yourself until you have a point of view from your musing. Nuf said.
    Maybe Darksith, like others are having trouble putting it together, did you read the thread dryflyguy57?
    Or it could be he just doesn't believe everything he reads on the internet, do you? I call that smart.

LOL . they were still there when I left packing out more stuff or just hiding in the bush. I never new it was first nations I thought it was probably just some poachers. Theres a thing called a Sat phone. I had one so I made the right calls. Does this make sense now. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bchunt View Post
    this is a weird story. So they clearly flew out, as the CO met them. Did they forget the firearm in the bush because they made it on the plane. Did they forget the meat and horns? When you spoke to the CO did you tell him about the meat and firearm? Any CO worth his salt knows that First Nations are allowed to hunt for sustenance and ceremonial purposes but are not allowed to waste edible portions of wildlife. That CO, if he knows the facts that you described should have been all over it.

I am not doubting you Pro111. As I have said many times, this story is quite odd and there seems to be parts of it still unknown.

What did you do with firearm when you left?