Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sheep hunt made me sick.

Re: sheep hunt made me sick.

They must be doing " sustenance " hunting because they are destitute. But wait, a fly-in hunt and a Tikka T3?
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

Man I would have kept the rifle for sure! Post the pics, send the story to the press! Thanks
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Stay on "your" island and shoot your 15 fawns, we don't want you over here and the ferry is expensive.

Contact Larry Pynn at the Vancouver Sun , he likes this kind of story

Hope you have some good pics and some detailed notes, or else its just another story
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Hey pm me I just got in from sheep hunting out of atlin, did you guys have 2 tents? Orange and white and a sand coloured one? Thanks. This sucks, send me your pics I will raise concerns with the band and locals as I live here.

Just curious how you know they are FN people other than the guide saying so?

Experienced something similar to this story last year in northern Alberta. person or persons where driving around shooting moose and leaving them dead in the fields between the Barrhead Marathorp White court area. if I remember last report I heard was eight animals found. CO's where desperately seeking information on the local radio stations. we had lunch at a local cafe in Fort Assinaboid, lots of finger pointing and accusitions being made. The locals seemed to have a pretty good idea who the culprits where as it seemed to be happening in the Fall for the few years. Sick!.and I'll just leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by russm View Post
    Stay on "your" island and shoot your 15 fawns, we don't want you over here and the ferry is expensive.
    Actually I like to load up on yews and lambs when i roll past good hope lake. Unfortunatly this time there were none there and my fake ID band card got lost in the wash last year. I hate that when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by kitnayakwa77 View Post
    Just curious how you know they are FN people other than the guide saying so?
    info from the CO in Atlin.

Quote Originally Posted by pro 111 View Post
    info from the CO in Atlin.
    Just to be clear as well . I am not a racist . This just pissed me off. I support food fishing and hunting. Just not wasting awesome meat. Same thing goes on here with a few of the locals. The band here hates this bullshit as well. Its time our local government cracks down hard and starts dishing out the proper penalties.