Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canvastentshop.ca

Re: Canvastentshop.ca

This is the quote I got. Minus the shipping charge because I can pick it up.

Quantity Description BO Unit Price Total
    1 10X12 FIRE/WATER/MILDEW TREATED TENT *TENT, ANGLE, STOVE, FLY* 1320.00 1320.00
    1 BACK DOOR - INCLUDED 0.00 0.00
    1 10X12 STANDARD TENT FLY - INCLUDED 0.00 0.00
    1 3 RAFTER MONTANA ANGLE KIT - INCLUDED 0.00 0.00
    1 WILDERNESS 3 STANDARD STOVE - INCLUDED 0.00
    Subtotal 1320.00
    S&H 245.00
    GST 5.00% 78.25
    PST 7.00% 109.55
    HST 0.00% 0.00
    Total 1752.80

I've only slept in a big canvas tent once (in Beavers), but they look really comfortable. A good mix of function and portability.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Seeing that a few people are having water issues in their tent due to rainfall..Not being a smart ass but....I was taught to ditch my tent all around to divert any water ...Also location is important ..Not on low spots but up on a slight rise if possible ...Hope this gives you another option ...Dennis

That package (minus the stove) would cost $1220 with shipping and tax in at VantagePoint Outfitters. That leaves you $532 for your stove. I can even put you in touch with a guy that makes nice stoves here on the island that will do one for less than that!!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    That package (minus the stove) would cost $1220 with shipping and tax in at VantagePoint Outfitters. That leaves you $532 for your stove. I can even put you in touch with a guy that makes nice stoves here on the island that will do one for less than that!!
    On their website, I cant find on there tent with windows frame and fly for $1220 with shipping. Do you have a link or something because it's coming up quite a bit more than that for me. That quote I put up is including the $245 shipping which I don't need because I can pick it up so without the shipping I'd be paying $1507 for the whole package including stove.

Got my angle kit from them a couple years ago. Good guys to deal with and lots of good info as well

Well I made my mind up and got a tent ordered. Went with VantagePoint outfitters who gave me a better price and assured me I'd have it by September 1st. Thanks to Bill for the excellent costumer service over the long weekend. Good to see I wasn't the only one working on the long weekend!

Cheers!

Trav.