Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canvastentshop.ca

Re: Canvastentshop.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Wentrot View Post
    Have a 14x16 from them, great tent and no issues. Highly recommend.
    Awesome, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by moosecamp View Post
    If you can afford it pick up the vinyl floor. Keeps the ground inside dry. Nothing worse then getting out of your cot and stepping into a puddle.
    I hear ya there. Ended up with that problem in moose camp last year. Luckily came across a pile of scrap lumber from an old cabin that had been torn down and were able to salvage enough to build ourselves a floor. Saved the week considering the insane amount of rain we got. Those vinyl floors look good. Will add that in for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Travalanche View Post
    The tent isn't $1000 cheaper. It's the extras that come with the package that lead to the savings. But if you haven't used one I wouldn't struggle to believe anything until you try it
    I'm just stating the obvious, you get what you pay for.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    I'm just stating the obvious, you get what you pay for.
    or you pay more for a product that you can get cheaper due to loyalty to one brand. Seen that in many cases too. Like I said, spent many nights in deluxe tents and agree they are the best I have seen so far hands down, but if I can get one that will do the same job for a lot less, I don't care what name it has on it. Cheers.

IMO would never have a plastic floor, not versatile.
    Hauling with a truck , Its easy enough to pack 3 or 4 sheets of 5/16 plywood
    We used ply for the bed platforms so a few more sheets is easy to haul and more friendly than a vinyl or poly....imo
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    IMO would never have a plastic floor, not versatile.
    Hauling with a truck , Its easy enough to pack 3 or 4 sheets of 5/16 plywood
    We used ply for the bed platforms so a few more sheets is easy to haul and more friendly than a vinyl or poly....imo
    With a truck for sure, but behind a sled up to an ice fishing lake the vinyl definitely makes sense. That and some used fire blanket from work for around the stove would work well for that kind of trip.

They have a Good Site with some Good info and Prices for sure ! The Wood STOVE burning times are interesting ! RJ

I just looked at there website when I add everything together that I have in my tent it cost way more than I payed for mine

Quote Originally Posted by sako79 View Post
    I just looked at there website when I add everything together that I have in my tent it cost way more than I payed for mine
    where did you get yours and how long ago? the comparisons I've been doing the last few days lead me to these guys as the cheapest for what I need right now. Definitely open to better deals elsewhere.

I'm looking at $1500 tax in for 10x12 tent, fly, stove and angle kit from these guys. I have access to dirt cheap conduit to built the rest of the frame so only need the angle kit not the whole frame. I haven't been able to find anything comparable to that yet and haven't seen one negative thing about them or their products.